GDT: Game 4: Washinton Vs Pittsburgh 7pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimmyD

Nov 11, 2013
Greensburg, PA
Beginning to think it might behoove Sully to consider whether Malkin and Zucker are oil and water.

I mean, I know he's persuaded by their long history of success together, but . . . okay, joke aside, sometimes players don't work well together, and it's not about talent or effort or anything but two players not complementing one another. Truth be told, Tanev has shown 10X the chemistry with Geno than I've seen in almost 8 games of Geno and Zucker together.

The thing is where do you play Zucker then? Because the place most of us would like to see him won’t actually happen...and it’s not because of Sully

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
The thing is where do you play Zucker then? Because the place most of us would like to see him won’t actually happen...and it’s not because of Sully

Honestly, who cares. With Sid. On L3. If he and Malkin don't work together-- and it's clear Zucker and Malkin don't-- you don't keep them together because Zucker 'belongs' in the top 6. That's insane.

TimmyD

Nov 11, 2013
Greensburg, PA
Honestly, who cares. With Sid. On L3. If he and Malkin don't work together-- and it's clear Zucker and Malkin don't-- you don't keep them together because Zucker 'belongs' in the top 6. That's insane.

I don’t even mind putting him on L3... but then who is the left wing for Malkin? McCann?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad