GDT: Game 4: Vegas Golden Knights @ Washington Cupitals | 5:00PM | Revenge Edition

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
CJhRvppb7eGVG.gif
CJhRvppb7eGVG.gif
CJhRvppb7eGVG.gif

PATCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
The worst part of this rule. Whether it goes against us or not, I hate the NHL taking away goals.

You can't add goals or restore advantages that are taken away when offsides are called wrongly the other way, it shouldn't be something you can challenge so long after.

EDIT: Should only be reviewable if a goal is scored in the next five seconds of play, ideally scrapped altogether

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
The worst part of this rule. Whether it goes against us or not, I hate the NHL taking away goals.

You can't add goals or restore advantages that are taken away when offsides are called wrongly the other way, it shouldn't be something you can challenge so long after.
Yep... the offside review needs to be dumped....

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Our defense needs to get better. Fleury as well needs to get better. 14 goals against in 4 games is just plain bad.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
We haven't played so well to start the season but I think all four of our opponents have a great chance of being playoff teams this year, three on the road.

That being said, this season might be more of a grind. Not saying we would be a bad team but more games might be a grind to get wins and we may see more tense games and game moments than last year.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad