GDT: Game #4 | Phoenix Coyotes @ Detroit Red Wings | 7:30 PM EST | FS-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadekuuro

Aug 23, 2005
Cascadia
I'm beginning to wonder what'll happen when the Wings finally just accept that they don't have a very good lineup anymore. Do you play the kids, or do you try to grind your way back in? I think we know which one Babcock would go with.

I think we passed that point already, and they chose Door #2.

Run the Jewels

Make Detroit Great Again
Jun 22, 2006
In the Garage
Brad Boyes with his second goal. We could have had him instead of Cleary. Hell, we could have had Tatar and Nyquist instead of the dead weight gifted spots in the lineup. :help:

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
I'm beginning to wonder what'll happen when the Wings finally just accept that they don't have a very good lineup anymore. Do you play the kids, or do you try to grind your way back in? I think we know which one Babcock would go with.

It could be a whole lot better.

Split up Dats and Z

Bring up Nyquist and play Tatar

Roll 3 scoring lines. Play Detroit Red Wings hockey.

Got us pretty darn far last year.

Aug 6, 2012
Coyotes fan here in Phoenix streaming the Detroit feed. I'm not telling you what you don't already know, but Mickey Redmond is the best color guy in the NHL.

Most people outside of Detroit despise him for being too homer. He's not homer he just hates the new roles. He's awesome :)

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
I think the most glaring thing to me is just that this team does not play puck possession hockey. That's their biggest weakness right now, really. They chase and chase and chase.

That's what happens when you lack depth and skill.

Run the Jewels

Make Detroit Great Again
Jun 22, 2006
In the Garage
I think the most glaring thing to me is just that this team does not play puck possession hockey. That's their biggest weakness right now, really. They chase and chase and chase.

We have 0 offensive d-men. That's the problem.

Kronwall is playing over his capabilities and generates no offense.
Kindl will never be a competent offensive defenseman.
Smith has been held back so it remains to be seen how he develops.

Oh, but Ryan Sproul was d-man of the year in the CHL. I guess we're keeping him out of the lineup because...um why is that happening again?

Aug 6, 2012
We have 0 offensive d-men. That's the problem.

Kronwall is playing over his capabilities and generates no offense.
Kindl will never be a competent offensive defenseman.
Smith has been held back so it remains to be seen how he develops.

Oh, but Ryan Sproul was d-man of the year in the CHL. I guess we're keeping him out of the lineup because...um why is that happening again?

Because he's **** on defense. If you don't believe Kronwall is an offensive defenseman then there are barely any in the entire league. Don't know why you want Sproul up already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad