Tough start boys...

SarcasticThoughtfulIcelandgull-size_restricted.gif

wahsnairb

Jun 9, 2010
I'll move this over from the pre-game:

blew 4 leads against SJ
blew a 2 goal lead last game
starting Crawford over Lehner

we are generational at the sneaky throw!

Salvaged Ship

Oct 9, 2013
Are a lot of people still buying into the future is very bright thoughts? I get its only 3 games but this is beginning to look like a potential train wreck. We have multiple vets with large salaries who will still be here for a long time and many are looking to be halfway down the downhill side of their careers. Unless these young guys in the minors are spectacular and can carry the declining and less motivated vets we look to have some serious issues. And this coach is not the answer. I am trying, really trying.....

Reactions: KennyWharramPeace

Rick C137

Jun 5, 2018
Ill be in attendance tonight. Been trying to see McDavid live for awhile but every time Edmonton is in town I’ve had something come up.

Are a lot of people still buying into the future is very bright thoughts? I get its only 3 games but this is beginning to look like a potential train wreck. We have multiple vets with large salaries who will still be here for a long time and many are looking to be halfway down the downhill side of their careers. Unless these young guys in the minors are spectacular and can carry the declining and less motivated vets we look to have some serious issues. And this coach is not the answer. I am trying, really trying.....
Can we keep this in like the three other threads where similar conversations are being had? This thread is about the game tonight and not the future outlook of the team.

Reactions: Toews2Bickell

plasmonresonance

Jul 28, 2015
Defense has their work cut out for them. EDM avg over 4 goals per game. McD with 12 pts and Draisaitl with 11. Ugh.

ChiHawk21

Jan 15, 2011
my guess is they switch up caggiula and nylander depending on game flow. i hope they play de haan and gus 2nd pairing minutes and not maatta seabrook. oilers cant keep winning every game right.

ChiHawk21

Jan 15, 2011
i dont get why people are freaking out about crawford playing. he needs to get on track at some point. he may be a big trade chip at the deadline as well if things really fall off the rails.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->