GDT: Game 4: Montreal Canadiens vs. New York Rangers Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

MonkeyBusiness

Mar 3, 2013
Galchenyuk has been better than Pacioretty NO doubt, but he's not a top end player, he's got no ****ing hockey sense and he was pretty ****** tonight. Even when he got Radulov.

He does have good hockey sense and passing skills in this league, but no he's not top end. Doesn't mean we have no need for a player like him, we clearly do. Pacioretty on the other hand has been unable to complete a simple pass, to compare the two is blasphemous.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Rangers played desperation hockey and the Habs still got a goalpost and 2 breakaways. With a bit of puck luck they win this.

In Montreal, we'll have better match-ups. CJ will make his adjustments.
On the flipside we could easily be down 3-1 in this series.

Galchenioretty

Galchenyuk 1 G in last 18 playoff Gs
Oct 18, 2009
Canada
He does have good hockey sense and passing skills in this league, but no he's not top end. Doesn't mean we have no need for a player like him, we clearly do. Pacioretty on the other hand has been unable to complete a simple pass, to compare the two is blasphemous.

I just replied to a post, disappointing game by Galchenyuk tonight and horrendous one by Pacioretty. Thought getting Radulov would wake Galchenyuk up a bit.

Galchenioretty

Galchenyuk 1 G in last 18 playoff Gs
Oct 18, 2009
Canada
Also, **** Pacioretty he was AWFUL but 12 shots in the last 40 minutes of a game you're trailing? Something really wrong here. Really, really wrong.

MonkeyBusiness

Mar 3, 2013
I just replied to a post, disappointing game by Galchenyuk tonight and horrendous one by Pacioretty. Thought getting Radulov would wake Galchenyuk up a bit.
I agree that Galchenyuk wasn't good, he was pretty invisible but still managed to get at least keep hold of possession with either a pass or holding on to the puck. I just disagree with the opinion that he has bad hockey sense, he's shown in the pass the capacity of some pretty nifty passes and good vision as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad