GDT: Game #4 | LEAFS @ STARS | Tues, Oct 9, 2018 @ 8:30 PM EST | TSN4

Status
Not open for further replies.

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
Strange. I live in Ottawa and subscribe to Roger's Super Sportspack and I just went to look at what channel the game is tomorrow night and it's not showing.

I've gotten the sportspack every year for like well over a decade and they show them all. Hopefully it picks it up tomorrow and adjusts.

Check channel 442 or 443. Game starts @ 830pm since its in Dallas.

A1LeafNation

Obsession beats talent everytime!!
Oct 17, 2010
Big!

You win them now, then the games in April won't need to be so big.
There is always a big game in April unless its the last week and you can't catch anyone. There is always a race and most races are tight by the end of the regular season.

Fenrirson

Sep 17, 2018
Stars fans badmouthing Kapanen like crazy on the trade board today. Really looking for him to have a huge night with Matthews.

Boutette

Been there done that
Sep 28, 2017
Stars fans badmouthing Kapanen like crazy on the trade board today. Really looking for him to have a huge night with Matthews.

Strange people on the Dallas boards. They appear to have deified Roman Pollack.

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
The Stars have a pretty physical team. Wouldnt mind putting in Gauthier for Johnsson.

Johnsson has been garbage since pre-season. Can't hurt to give a big man like Gauthier a game or two, especially against a team like Dallas

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
The Stars have a pretty physical team. Wouldnt mind putting in Gauthier for Johnsson.

Johnsson has been garbage since pre-season. Can't hurt to give a big man like Gauthier a game or two, especially against a team like Dallas

Gauthier for Ennis I could understand, sort-of, Gauthier for Johansson however would make me want to gouge my eyes out

Boutette

Been there done that
Sep 28, 2017

He has not been garbage. He's come close to scoring on a few occasions and has been steadily improving his game and being dangerous in the offensive zone. I wouldn't be surprised if he pots one in Dallas or Detroit.

Budsfan

Sep 17, 2006
Do_3DYRW4AAdpmG.jpg:large

I thought I'd post this here Matthews is the #1 star but Bishop is the #3 Star, so it could be quite a battle tonight.

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013
I'm digging Kapanen on Matthews line. He is slowly finding his game in the NHL which is promising to see.
It's up to Kapanen to not go back to the 4th line.
He has less leash than a vet who isn't going to improve. Because he's young, Babcock will move him down for a lesson because the upside is so great. He has to maintain. He has to play like he did in Chicago. Doesn't mean he needs 2 points a game, just play the same way regardless of points. Be involved in the offense, defend, go to the dirty areas and win battles.

mapleleafs34

Apr 7, 2011
That SPEED on our first line though :naughty:

I swear if Ennis is back with Matthews to start the game I will lose my mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad