GDT: Game #4 | LEAFS @ STARS part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peiskos

Jan 4, 2018
Our defence is downright disturbing. Sure we can score galore, but we simply will not go far in the playoffs with this blue line.

Throw More Waffles

Unprecedented Dramatic Overpayments
Oct 9, 2015
Because Burke and JfJ have nothing to do with the current context. If you pull a random off to street and think he can out coach someone like Babs who eats sleeps and breathes hockey and ha's all his life. You are fooling yourself to fit a narrative based on madness.

The goal posts keep getting moved. I didn't mention Babs whatsoever originally but that's what someone deflected onto, so I spoke to that and now people keep running off in even odder ways. Like bringing BB or JFJ into the equation.
But your specific argument was “but they’re professionals, so they know better.”

I’m just saying that’s not always the case. Burke was a borderline psychopath in the decisions he made. I fully think he should have been committed.

A casual hockey fan that had only watched a game or two would know not to do almost anything Burke did. Which disproves your argument of “we can’t ever question the professionals.”

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
Can the Leafs just shut down the Stars in this period? I'd be very encouraged if they kept them off the board.

At least keep them off the board for the first 8-10 minutes so they don't get momentum. An early goal against will scare the bejesus outta me

Hold on to your bejesus's Bert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad