GDT: Game #4 : KINGS vs. SENATORS - Wednesday, 10/9/’13 @ 7:30 pm PDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

TopGunner

Gunning For Playoffs
Oct 8, 2013
Rowland Heights Ca.
Hi everyone, First post. I thought I would jump in and help root for our struggling team and hopefully all the bad luck is behind the Kings and it's all uphill from here! Go Kings!

KingPuckChoo

Go kinGs Go !
Jun 24, 2007
anybody knows why Kopitar and Carter aren't tested on the first line?

to shake things up i'd try this

Frattin - Kopitar - Carter
Brown - Richards - Williams
Toffoli - Stoll - Lewis
Clifford - Fraser - Nolan

Frattin to be rewarded with his strong play so far

wake up kopitar by adding carter and giving carter more minutes

balance the lines by having a very strong second line with brown/richards/williams

no?

ScoreZeGoals

Boooorrrrriiiinnnnng
Jun 29, 2010
anybody knows why Kopitar and Carter aren't tested on the first line?

to shake things up i'd try this

Frattin - Kopitar - Carter
Brown - Richards - Williams
Toffoli - Stoll - Lewis
Clifford - Fraser - Nolan

Frattin to be rewarded with his strong play so far

wake up kopitar by adding carter and giving carter more minutes

balance the lines by having a very strong second line with brown/richards/williams

no?

I don't like the idea of both Toffoli and Frattin on LW. We don't need two natural RW's struggling to take passes on their backhand

Muzzinga

Regehr GOAT
Oct 30, 2009
Carter and Kopitar are our only 2 real good offensive players. Putting them together means 0 offence elsewhere

HYORI 1963

Grit & Character
Jan 20, 2009
Orange County CA
I am a bit surprised that Fraser is starting ahead of King on the LW.

Also, how happy will Stoll be if he remains on the 4C? A lot of interesting lines tonight.

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
Spezza is out with a groin injury. I believe Da Costa will be centering the first line. Just an FYI My bad already mentioned

MsMeow

Nov 4, 2005
Hi everyone, First post. I thought I would jump in and help root for our struggling team and hopefully all the bad luck is behind the Kings and it's all uphill from here! Go Kings!

Welcome aboard!

ScoreZeGoals

Boooorrrrriiiinnnnng
Jun 29, 2010

Glad to have ya, hopefully you brought some offense with you

KingKopitar11*

I like Carcillo. Hoping to see him give the lifeless kings some life!

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
Give me an honest answer/opinion. How much longer will Clifford take up Pearson's roster spot?

Well, I don't think Pearson is slotted to be a 4th line LW like Clifford is, so I'm not sure how to answer that. Right now the top two left wings in tonight's lineup would be Brown and Carcillo (with Frattin moving back to RW).

The Kings would have to make a roster move in order to create space to call Pearson up.

KingKopitar11*

Give me an honest answer/opinion. How much longer will Clifford take up Pearson's roster spot?

Who knows he can take LW on 3rd or 4th. Not like any line has a specific purpose. So i think any line he starts on would be a good fit. Personally he'd be in the line up during this season. Maybe in 15 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->