GDT: Game #4 : Kings @ Coyotes - Saturday, 1/26/’13 @ 5:00 pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

onlyalad

New rule: no goalies.
Jan 13, 2008
ok story time
I am allergic to penicillin. I just ate a piece of cheese an commented that it tasted a bit molded. My wife suggested she induce vomiting by making watch the Kings powerplay over and over.

kingsholygrail

Almost there.. 38-22-11
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
ok story time
I am allergic to penicillin. I just ate a piece of cheese an commented that it tasted a bit molded. My wife suggested she induce vomiting by making watch the Kings powerplay over and over.

That's a killer sense of humor by the wife there. ;)

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
IF they move I am hoping Seattle, they deserve it. Maybe in March/April if Jamison fails they will announce a double move of Sacremento Kings and Phoenix Coyotes to Seattle...

NHL has said that Key Arena is not a suitable temporary venue, which is supposed to be part of the arena plan. Could use the awkward Tacoma Dome, but I think Quebec is in the front of the line.

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
Brown missed that empty net because he was really trying to find a passing angle to Kopi for the hatty and ran himself out of time and had to take a long shot.

Quick whistle works for the Kings...bad call by refs...

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
NHL has said that Key Arena is not a suitable temporary venue, which is supposed to be part of the arena plan. Could use the awkward Tacoma Dome, but I think Quebec is in the front of the line.

I've heard the opposite, that the NHL did say Key was suitable for short term venue (assuming the new rink was 100%, which it would be with an NBA team).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->