GDT: Game 4 Flames (2-1-0) @ Blues (0-1-1) 6:00 pm MT (Sportsnet Flames/ Fan960)

Nanuuk

Nov 16, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Don't understand why Peluso is still in and Hathaway is out. Peluso played 5 minutes last game and had little to no impact on the game. Hathaway should be playing the right wing of the Frolik-Ryan line.

I won't disagree that Hathaway needs to get in, but perhaps Peluso's role as a nuclear deterrent worked out just fine last game. I didn't see any Preds taking liberties with our smaller players.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
I can't see the pic that BRW posted. All I see is a this..
Capture.JPG

Is it just me or does everyone else just see the black square with an x inside it?

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Reading about the Blues, it sounds they're having defensive zone coverage issues. Like net clearing, etc. Matty Tkachuk welcome to a possible best outcome for you.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Reading about the Blues, it sounds they're having defensive zone coverage issues. Like net clearing, etc. Matty Tkachuk welcome to a possible best outcome for you.
probably doesn't help that Edmundson hasn't played. He's so underrated in that regard.

FlamesNewArena

Sep 10, 2018
big game from Gio tonight. He is going to be first goal of the game.

Happy that Smith is in tonight and Rittich in on Saturday. Mile high city giving Smith the break is a smart move because of altitude change. I know it may not seem like a big deal but can't hurt to miss that game and not having to play in those conditions. It is a bigger deal than i think most people make.

Hopefully the Flames come out strong and get these points now while a team seems to be struggling.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
People complain about George Canyon singing the national anthems.. it could be worse. We could have the guy the Blues use.

Aug 3, 2010
Blues looking good. Mike Smith with that "non-penalty" interference by way of being a goalie :laugh: should be a good game. First night off I've had in a while, so I'll be watching.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Bennett gets his first point of the year in game 4, took him like 26 games last year.

Neal also gets his first.

f***ING NICE

Also first career point for Dube.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad