GDT: Game 4 | Columbus at Florida | 10/11 7PM

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
It’s almost like the defense has a get together before the game, makes a pact and vow to leave Korpisalo out to dry, and then execute that vow during the game. It’s crazy.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
I don’t get the Bjorkstrand hype. Are there some sort of advanced stats out there supporting playing him more? To me he’s weak on the puck, decent enough in space I guess. I could be wrong.

I do agree that the forth line should be playing more to stop tiring out the top line, which could have been your point.
Advanced stat? For much of last year he was in the top 10 in points scored per 60 minutes. A straight-forward stat? 5th on the team in scoring last year while mostly playing on lower lines on under 15 minutes a game. A star? No. Solid? Yes.

Reactions: thebus88

thebus88

19/20 Columbus Blue Jackets: "It Is What It Is"
Sep 27, 2017
Michigan
On that last goal, Atkinson was covering the point and made a terrible decision to skate forward at Barkov breaking out instead of falling back. If you’re gonna cover the point, ya gotta play D if they break out.

Tell Nutivaara to quit pinching SO MUCH.

Not sure what Dubois was doing on FLA's 2nd goal. I guess he's being 20.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
The second period is a mental/coaching thing... They need to play 110% every shift... They as team remind me of Rick Nash at times, floating around watching instead of playing hockey to win... Every game should be considered the last game...

DJA

over the horizon radar
Sponsor
Apr 17, 2002
Beyond the Infinite
Someone point out to Panarin that this arena is emptier than Detroit, which is saying something. Don’t be obvious about it, just bring it up casually getting on the plane tonight or something. Thanks in advance.

He cares about his paycheck, beaches, nightclubs, and kicking it with his Russian homies. There could be 10 people at the home games and he wouldn’t give a f***

Reactions: thebus88

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad