GDT: Game 4: CBJ vs. Boston - 10/12/13 - 2PM ET - FSOHD

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Even after killing this, we have to find a way to get that puck into dangerous zones. Cycling is good and all, but shots from the dots as opposed to center ice aren't as good.

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
really

thanks JMFJ

quick thoughts -

good: bob, gabby, tyutin, McK, penalty kill

bad: RyJo, Prout, JJ, Wiz

we had a hard time generating chances, but that was really made harder by mistakes at the point and on D coverage.

MFRONE

Feb 3, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Hope the Jackets bother to show up at home some time this season.

2 home games, 0 points and were dominated in both.

Bag skate tomorrow please.

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Hope the Jackets bother to show up at home some time this season.

2 home games, 0 points and were dominated in both.

Bag skate tomorrow please.

I wouldn't say we were dominated, we weren't ready for number one and we were outplayed on number two. Need to remember hard work over skill for this team.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Jackets think they're good enough to just lace them up and skate on the ice. They're not.

JrussJacket

May 26, 2004
Twitter @jrusscbj
I dont think we were dominated at all! Boston is a good team, so are we. We could have won this game if we get a couple bounces. We had opportunities on the PP, just need to burry a few more. Only game 4, Move on to the next.

MFRONE

Feb 3, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
I loved the offensive game plan in the 3rd to shoot the puck weakly at the goalie who isn't giving up rebounds with the only hope of getting a rebound to score.

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
quick thoughts -

good: bob, gabby, tyutin, McK, penalty kill

bad: RyJo, Prout, JJ, Wiz

we had a hard time generating chances, but that was really made harder by mistakes at the point and on D coverage.

nhldiedinthe90s*

who farted lol
Sep 23, 2013
It's easy to come up with cliches to justify the money and time invested in watching the sport. A terrible hooking call w/ 4 minutes to go and a bad missed offsides with 1 minute to go had more of an impact on the outcome than work.

CBJWerenski8

Jun 13, 2009
I thought Jack was fine aside from the EN goal. Savard ,RJ, MacKenzie played a hell of a game

CBJWerenski8

Jun 13, 2009
It's easy to come up with cliches to justify the money and time invested in watching the sport. A terrible hooking call w/ 4 minutes to go and a bad missed offsides with 1 minute to go had more of an impact on the outcome than work.

Those things happen. It wasn't why we lost. We didn't deserve the game and we didn't get the game. We should be 1-3 right now.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
I thought that was a good hard fought game. Boston had a little bit more possession, but the chances were close each way. A couple bounces and the Jackets would have been the winner. Jackets played hard.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
Both teams went all out tonight, and a great Bruins team picked up the win. I don't have any problems with the effort level of the Jackets tonight.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
You won't win a lot of games scoring 1 goal. We're terrible passers. And as someone else mentioned we don't seem to have a strategy to move the puck into the better scoring opportunity areas.
When Horton comes back it will help but we still need a good playmaking center.

I thought all three goals we gave up were suspect. Ist one I think JJ should have moved towards Kelly as opposed to retreating. Second one prout seemed to be asleep. And third one, a fluke, but I thought JJ didn't play it very well.

Oh well, a gutty effort against a good team if we ever solve the offense we could be a pretty good team.

I liked Jenner & Murray.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad