GDT: Game 4: CBJ vs. Boston - 10/12/13 - 2PM ET - FSOHD

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
The caged animals will be let loose this afternoon.

images

Samkow

Now do Classical Gas
Jul 4, 2002
Detroit
That GDT reminds me...

Maybe we should put together a nice GDT for the first Rangers game? (main-board GDT and all) Anybody with a hint of photoshop skill/creativity should start thinking of ideas...

DJA

over the horizon radar
Sponsor
Apr 17, 2002
Beyond the Infinite
Rob Mixer ‏@RobMixer 2m
Todd Richards: Matt Calvert will not play today vs. #Bruins. Boone Jenner takes his spot. Nikita Nikitin a scratch on defense. #CBJ

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
I can't hope to compete with the Bruins' board GDT :laugh: so I'll just say good guys win 4-2.

Gaborik, Comeau, Johnson, Dubinsky (EN).

Nah, no competition. Laid up recovering from knee surgery so I've got time to waste on idle pursuits like decapitating Jack Hanna and putting Claude Julien's head in it's place. :laugh: thanks for the shout-outs from (most of) you folks.

Game-wise though, I'm glad to see Lumbus in the East. Bold moves over the last couple years are paying off with a reasonably deep group of forwards, (including Bruin Killer Gaborik....one of my favorites, I still have his Wild sweater) while old buddy Rick Nash seems to have landed in a bizarro universe with the Blue Shirts. I'm also looking forward to seeing Ryan Murray play. Bob will be Bob. Respect the hardware.

Good luck folks, welcome to the east....I want my outcome to be different of course, but let's see some good, clean hockey from both sides. I just hope that if Anisimov does score, he doesn't pull out his rifle scope because god only knows how Tuukka would respond. Those Finns are crazy....The tendah destroys a mean milk crate. :laugh:

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
Nah, no competition. Laid up recovering from knee surgery so I've got time to waste on idle pursuits like decapitating Jack Hanna and putting Claude Julien's head in it's place. :laugh: thanks for the shout-outs from (most of) you folks.

Game-wise though, I'm glad to see Lumbus in the East. Bold moves over the last couple years are paying off with a reasonably deep group of forwards, (including Bruin Killer Gaborik....one of my favorites, I still have his Wild sweater) while old buddy Rick Nash seems to have landed in a bizarro universe with the Blue Shirts. I'm also looking forward to seeing Ryan Murray play. Bob will be Bob. Respect the hardware.

Good luck folks, welcome to the east....I want my outcome to be different of course, but let's see some good, clean hockey from both sides. I just hope that if Anisimov does score, he doesn't pull out his rifle scope because god only knows how Tuukka would respond. Those Finns are crazy....The tendah destroys a mean milk crate. :laugh:

Should be an entertaining and physical game, Boston is one of the few teams I looked forward to playing for those reasons.
As for Nash and the blueshirts..... We warned them :laugh:

McBrom7

FIRE IT UP!!
Jun 26, 2012
Great respect for your franchise and what you guys did last year. Good luck today guys. Let the best man win!

....Maybe I'll have a beer or two, the voices in my head say that it's ok.

hip check

Go North.
Jan 21, 2010
Living in Alaska gives me a 10am game start. Got breakfast going, coffee's brewed, now just need a CBJ win to start the day. Bruins are my second favorite team so this is an exciting game for me.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Stupid me didn't realize this was an afternoon game until Thursday, the day after we made other plans. Hope to enjoy the first period and a half or so. I hate it because I have never, ever left a hockey game before the final buzzer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->