GDT: Game 4: Buffalo Sabres @ Arizona Coyotes | 10/13/18 6:00 p.m. PDT | FS-A | Welcome to the Bliss

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Demers stood in the middle of their passing triangle, covering nothing

He didn't even try to stop the Buffalo player from going to the front of the net, or try to stop the obvious pass.

Get him off the ice.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
KConn wasn't so hot either.
Still relatively impressed with Lyubushkin. Pretty steady, I figured he'd need more time to adjust.

Even aside from the goal I thought that PK was flat as hell. They weren't trying to apply pressure like usual and force turnovers. Very passive.

Strome leads the team in shots.

Saw OEL try to assert himself offensively for probably the first time this season, tried to take it almost coast to coast right to the net.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
I found a picture of Jason Demers before the game:

2k6MtLR.png

Reactions: Jakey53 and KG

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
I wonder if Galchenyuk would mesh well with Keller and Stepan?

I was never bullish on Panik maintaining what he did the last couple months. But I think they should give it another game or two there.
Mainly because I don't think the alternatives are very good. I like the new Fischer Strome pair so don't mess that up. I don't want Cousins up there and Hinostroza while showing flashes hasn't been a positive force consistently. So outside that it's basically Grabner which I don't think is a match style wise.

Panik it is.

At least until more players get healthy or it proves out not to work in a few games.

Reactions: Jakey53

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad