Post-Game Talk: Game 4 - B's strike OILers - BRUINS 4 Edmonton 1 F

TwineTickler

TheUltimateBruin
May 13, 2006
Fairfield County, CT
Was at a networking event until 9 so basically missed the whole game. Just watched it. Impressive performance tonight. Liked seeing them mix it up physically. Pastas goal was disgusting. Anyone else think Nordy looked pretty good on line 2? Smart and great skater.

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Well that was fun. A good win over a team that isn't great, but has some real talent. Nordstrom looked good . I don't want to rush to anoint him our new Loui just yet, but its a good start for the guy on that line. Pasta just makes me laugh when I watch him do the amazing things he does. And Carlo, poor Brandon. What else can you say about it. He'll get a goal someday . . .

Reactions: BMC

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
The power play looks amazing right now. Great puck movement and spacing. At times last year I felt there was too much dropping it back to the point and taking low percentage shots. Bruins seem to be working the puck a lot and crashing the net. They were good last year on the PP but they’ve looked amazing in the early going this year.

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Carlo had too much of Claude in his head saying "dump it behind the net" or it was his impersonation of Dan Paille on a break away

Bread and Circuses

Smile and wave.
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2010
Somewhere in the middle
Is it me, or has Jack changed how he says David Krejci?

It used to be Kray-Chee.
Now it's Krech-y

He mentioned during a previous game they have the Bruins players recite their names each year before opening night to give to the pbp guys for proper pronunciation and how Marchand appears to have changed how he pronounces his name, the sense of humor in me makes me want to think Jack is just being Jack and he is purposely slightly altering the pronunciation of others players names as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad