Post-Game Talk: Game 4 - B's strike OILers - BRUINS 4 Edmonton 1 F

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
Yeah he made the pass to set Debrusk up. Krejci has made a couple nice passes to result in good chances and goals, but doesn't mean he's played well either.

Neither has Debrusk for that matter.

I didn't like the 3rd call when he tripped McDavid either.

Bottom line is Cassidy could probably sit a lot of guys. Wagner has sat. So has Nordstrom. Then Donato and now Heinen. Next game it may be someone else. I don't think any of those scratches have been questionable or unwarranted. It's early, doesn't want guys sitting out long, makes sense.

Your a little bit biased towards Heinen. Some may say the same about me and my dislike for Acciari. Difference is, I'll call a spade a spade and acknowledge when Acciari has played well (and he has). Probably time to take the Heinen-glasses off and admit he's been pretty ineffective up to this point. Chances are he goes back in next game and responds because he's a good player.

A little biased towards Heinen? That’s probably the understatement of the decade?

:laugh:

He hasn’t been great imo, but not bad either. I have no doubt that he will rebound, he’s too good a player.

My biggest beef is that I see a couple of players that appear to be getting what I would call preferential treatment over others. It happens, but I don’t like seeing it, especially on the NHL level.

Reactions: BruinDust

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
A little biased towards Heinen? That’s probably the understatement of the decade?

:laugh:

He hasn’t been great imo, but not bad either. I have no doubt that he will rebound, he’s too good a player.

My biggest beef is that I see a couple of players that appear to be getting what I would call preferential treatment over others. It happens, but I don’t like seeing it, especially on the NHL level.

Absolutely agree, drives me crazy sometimes.

Reactions: 13Hockey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->