Pre-Game Talk: Game 4 | Bolts @ Wings | 7pm start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
Curious about Drouin, isn't he a decent player? I've seen some TB fans remark about sidelining him is a mistake.

Hope the Wings can bring it and put a stranglehold on the series. Mrazek, keep it up buddy. Find that consistency. Take a hold of that "cheese" and never let go.

Laser Rayzor

Cautiously Optimistic
Dec 8, 2012
The Underground
Need to duplicate the effort from game 3 and for the love of god stop tempting fate by taking penalties left right and center. Do that and they can win.

Curious about Drouin, isn't he a decent player? I've seen some TB fans remark about sidelining him is a mistake.

Hope the Wings can bring it and put a stranglehold on the series. Mrazek, keep it up buddy. Find that consistency. Take a hold of that "cheese" and never let go.

I remember reading somewhere that Cooper was planning on easing him into the playoffs instead of throwing him in the fire, he also said he'd play sooner or later.

InjuredChoker

Dec 25, 2011
LTIR or golf course

drouin is way better than someone like morrow.

but hey, i'm not complaining.

InjuredChoker

Dec 25, 2011
LTIR or golf course
Joe Smith ‏@TBTimes_JSmith 6m6 minutes ago
So to review: Cooper indicated same lineup for Game 4, no update on Garrison. Feels #tblightning needs to just play its game

ap3x

Jan 31, 2014
Stockholm
Make the best out of the moment and extend the lead before going back to Tampa Bay. Wonder how the Bolts react to the shutout. Gonna be tough for sure.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
win this game and I think TB just takes the loss. Maybe one more win after that. Get another shutout and I think they just take the loss. Maybe one more win after that.

Some Random Guy

Apr 7, 2014
I want them to come out and make a huge hit right off the drop and set the tone like they did last night. It seemed to work wonders for them.

If we're such underdogs... Go down swinging, right?

I just don't wanna see the defensive gaffes like we did in Game 2.

Ralgo

Oct 12, 2013
Prague
Has Babcock tried to twist Mrazeks form by benching him right at the start of the match and returning him in the net five mins later?

Just sayin....could be nice hax to ensure Mrazeks "wall" ability :D

TheRatPoisoner

Feb 23, 2015
I don't know why they didn't just leave Drouin in the AHL all season.

I could be wrong on this, but I think it's in the rules that for North American players, if you're eligible for another year of Junior, you either play junior or you play in the NHL -- you're not allowed to play in the minor leagues.

So in Drouin's case, if he wasn't on an NHL roster, he'd still be playing junior. I guess Tampa Bay felt that NHL experience was more beneficial to him at this point in his development than just tearing up the Q for another season.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Would like to see a whole lot more in the discipline aspect from the Wings. Keep the matchups we like and put them on the brink. Tampa is not a good rood team, we need to put pressure on them.

Hope Nyquist, Tatar or Z can put up a big offensive game. Stamkos is eventually going to wake up, I hope it isn't in a road game in this series. Protect home ice and we advance.

A lot of good things the last two games despite the scoreline in game 2. Keep building on it and hope Mrazek follows up with another good game. Tampa is scoreless in their last 2 games in the JLA, if they don't score early they are going to start to grip their sticks tighter.

At this time a year it is always about getting better each time out. Last game was very good, some would say hard to improve upon, but they need to find a way tomorrow night. No shell hockey if they get the lead, keep Tampa thinking, they had a brutal playoffs last year and are the worst road team in the playoffs a great effort tomorrow might be mentally all she wrote for the Lightning.

Cyborg Yzerberg

Nov 8, 2007
Philadelphia
Would like to see a whole lot more in the discipline aspect from the Wings. Keep the matchups we like and put them on the brink. Tampa is not a good rood team, we need to put pressure on them.

Hope Nyquist, Tatar or Z can put up a big offensive game. Stamkos is eventually going to wake up, I hope it isn't in a road game in this series. Protect home ice and we advance.

A lot of good things the last two games despite the scoreline in game 2. Keep building on it and hope Mrazek follows up with another good game. Tampa is scoreless in their last 2 games in the JLA, if they don't score early they are going to start to grip their sticks tighter.

At this time a year it is always about getting better each time out. Last game was very good, some would say hard to improve upon, but they need to find a way tomorrow night. No shell hockey if they get the lead, keep Tampa thinking, they had a brutal playoffs last year and are the worst road team in the playoffs a great effort tomorrow might be mentally all she wrote for the Lightning.

Unless it turns out after the fact that he was in fact playing with an injury as some have speculated.

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
Yeah the penalties need to stop. And the timing of the penalties is almost even worse. Didn't we cut short 2 PP's last game because of our own mismanagement of the puck and having to hook someone on a breakaway? Just horrible stuff. We are really handcuffing ourselves with that ********. PK isn't going to go 6/6 again. Better cut that crap out.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Yeah the penalties need to stop. And the timing of the penalties is almost even worse. Didn't we cut short 2 PP's last game because of our own mismanagement of the puck and having to hook someone on a breakaway? Just horrible stuff. We are really handcuffing ourselves with that ********. PK isn't going to go 6/6 again. Better cut that crap out.

Im happy that was a penalty... Otherwise penalty shot or a goal.

Id rather take a penalty kill over a penalty shot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad