Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
I feel a tingling sensation...

iu

Laf is going to look like WJC Laf soon.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
I’m wondering if Quinn’s wanting to try him with Panarin & Strome, he got a few shifts on their line last game
Frankly, Panarin and Strome need a defensively minded guy there. Neither of those two are exactly busting their asses of defensively, they need someone to cover for them. This I think is one reason why Kakko hasn't been able to really succeed there. Yes, if he sometimes crashes the net but he can't do anything himself, he's trying to cover for Strome and Panarin a lot. I can't see why Kravtsov would be any different.

Look at Colorado with Landeskog, MacKinnon and Rantanen. Blackwell is basically playing the same role as Landeskog there, except Landeskog has about 10x more the tallent. But that's the type of player you need with Panarin and Strome. And I don't think there really is a good answer right now. Blackwell is the type and trying hard, but just not good enough.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
The Coalition to Restore New York commercials have huge "live in Lynbrook and got mad that I saw a trash on the way to my Midtown office job" energy.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
If we beat Pittsburgh in regulation.... they're technically as close to catch as Boston

Reactions: Cmox

Cermi

Mar 6, 2008
Fox starting well - one intercepted and one broken pass on his first shift!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad