GDT: Game # 39 - Rangers vs Pittsburgh - 7pm - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
I must've been lucky because the only side effects I had from Pfizer shots one and two were a slight soreness the next day, and less alcohol required to get tipsy the night after.

TBH I'd take that tradeoff every day, probably lose a few lbs

Synergy27

F-A-C-G-C-E
Apr 27, 2004
Washington, D.C.
But of course he is. Will probably score a goal too just to annoy us, like Blackwell did last game.
I mean. Blackwell is actually good, despite being annoying. Howden is just, uh, not.

It really sucks that this team is so invested in him but perhaps there’s more to come from him.

Oscar Lindberg

Dec 14, 2015
CA
Ah yes, Brett Howden aka the missing piece

ironically if this team was serious about chasing a playoff spot Howden would never see the ice again as a Ranger

Reactions: Cmox

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
I mean. Blackwell is actually good, despite being annoying. Howden is just, uh, not.

It really sucks that this team is so invested in him but perhaps there’s more to come from him.

Blackwell's goal made me extra happy. Now, if Howden scores, I'll have the same reaction.
Yeah, it was not really a fair comparison between the players, and it wasn't meant as such. More about the way Quinn does things. Granted, it somewhat worked last game...

If Howden would be next to Panarin HFBoards would crash.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
You have to trade Gauthier at this point. Feel bad for the kid

I really hope they qualify him and give him another shot next camp. Especially if they have any intention of moving on from Buchnevich.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Yeah, I agree, but I’m trying to have a little bit of faith in this team’s management for once. They have to see something in this kid to be so dedicated to him.

At least VK is still in the lineup.

Howden kills penalties regularly and PDG does not. Howden's also been the best faceoff guy this year.

He sucks otherwise but I have to think that's the rationale. Howden takes over Blackwell's PK spot

Guyute

Sponsor
Feb 17, 2013
Howden couldn’t score in a wet dream and his defense ain’t all that great either...woof.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
I haven't seen that tight neutral zone game in a while. Would be nice to see them force a lot of turnovers and be relentless on the puck

DanielBrassard

It's all so tiresome
May 6, 2014
PA from SI
I'm just gonna assume Gauthier will be the expansion casualty. It'd come down to him or Blackwell and I think Blackwell probably gets protected.

SRHRangers

Aug 18, 2020
I want a replay.

8-4.

2 apiece by Kakko, LaF, Kravtsov, and Mr. Chuck Norris Fox.

Oscar Lindberg

Dec 14, 2015
CA
The whole “youngest team in the league” thing is so annoying

we get it, there’s a lot of younger players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->