Jul 7, 2012
Finland

rGM3UQQ.jpg

*Lineups unconfirmed.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
That 4th line offensive and defensive potential is close to 0. God our depth sucks.

Is Wilson coming back yet? :help:

Reactions: CobraAcesS

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Does Bednar really think LBN will be able to do what Landy does for Mack and Rants? Unless Nat and Mikko come out scoring like crazy, that line is gonna let in a lot of goals.

We really need a 2nd line C. My brain says wait it out. Trust in the draft picks we've chosen and OTTs first. But my impatience says OTTs 1st + our 1st ++ for Seguin!

I really want Graves to succeed... I like big Defenseman and I can not lie.

Reactions: CobraAcesS

Murzu

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 23, 2013
Finland
I don't belive that Bednar believes Landeskog = Nieto but this is his way of trying to spread scoring. Our second line looks decent on paper after this move and I believe it will work fine as 2nd line. Let's see how it works, personally I'm not happy to see 1st line broken up though.

Thepoolmaster

Dec 3, 2011
I don't like breaking up the first line at all but while Toews isn't what he used to be he's still solid defensively and a tough matchup for the first line. Also let's Landy take on Kane .

Having said that I think it's a mistake.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Enjoy your early 2000's boring mediocre pop punk, everyone! (Nobody listens to other people's GDT songs, obviously.)

Tralfamadore

Don't Panic.
Sep 25, 2011
If the Avs had a decent 2nd line center that top 6 would actually be decent. I just don't know how I feel about having Landy on the 2nd line when the cost is having a bottom 6 player playing with MacK and Mikko. Realistically, the Avs need both a 2nd line center and winger so they can just plug in any of the current wingers on the 2nd line and keep the top line intact.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->