GDT: Game 39: A Finnish Youth Movement: Canadiens vs Panthers 12/29/19 7:00pm EST SN, RDS, FS-F

Habs win?

• Yes

Votes: 40 34.8%
  • No

Votes: 75 65.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gally11

Sep 20, 2010
Toronto
HabsFloridaGDT.png

I didn't see anything scheduled or anyone wanting to do today's GDT so just threw something together. I'm assuming Lindgren tonight after last night, and currently unaware of any line changes.​

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
I assume it'll be Price, because playoffs.

Got a good feeling about this game. 4-1 bounce-back victory.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
HabsFloridaGDT.png

I didn't see anything scheduled or anyone wanting to do today's GDT so just threw something together. I'm assuming Lindgren tonight after last night, and currently unaware of any line changes.​
Who's her?

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
HabsFloridaGDT.png

Thanks!

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Good thing they sent Primeau down... what a better way to help Price get out of his funk than by playing him 2 nights in a row. I say Habs lose this one and lose it soundly.

SquiddFX

#Seanski
Dec 16, 2013
Montreal
It’s 50/50. Maybe they win maybe they won’t. They’ll have to out hockey their opponents first.

Last edited:

azcanuck

Jan 14, 2014
chandler az
I saw a stat that showed Price had a very good SP in back to backs. One of the tops in the league. Here's hoping for that because he sucked last night.

Reactions: Habano

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
I voted yes in the poll because I was afraid voting no might be considered cheering against the Habs in a GDT. Can't be too sure around here these days so best to just go with the safe option eh b'y. :)

Go :habs Go!!!!!!!!

Reactions: jaffy27 and peate

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Hmmm! Poll close to 50%. Oh ye of little faith. Habs know the importance of this game and will prevail. (JK, of course they'll find a way to blow it):sarcasm: I'll be missing this game due to a family affair, maybe that's good, a chance to jam with my brothers.

GO:habsGO

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
How many offensive zone starts will our 4th line get tonight? With all of 2 goals on the season Clode keeps playing the hunch they are due for a break out any day now

That clever guy

I don’t think anyone would notice if Riley Barbie was replaced by a cardboard cut out

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Hmmm! Poll close to 50%. Oh ye of little faith. Habs know the importance of this game and will prevail. (JK, of course they'll find a way to blow it):sarcasm: I'll be missing this game due to a family affair, maybe that's good, a chance to jam with my brothers.

GO:habsGO

You know you could very well miss hearing the great Garry Galley gush all over the Habs right? :sarcasm:

Enjoy your Habs free night with your brothers and the rest of your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->