GDT: Game # 38 - Rangers vs Pittsburgh - 7pm - NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
If we're gonna do a kid line which...let's not get me started. Let's just say we're doing it. It would be my second line.

Sorry, but my third line is KZB. I feel for Buchnevich in this scenario but there's only so much ice time so here me out.

Kreider's analytics have declined sharply in consecutive years. He has an injury history and unless he's trying not to hurt himself in a nothing year, it's catching up with him. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but his near future is as an expensive complementary player.

And you know what? Let's not make that same mistake with Zibanejad. With his injuries, poor even strength performance, and erratic scoring, he shouldn't be a "next 6-8 years" player for this team.

I see absolutely no harm in them getting reduced minutes for 19 games. The season is over.

The Rangers sent a letter. They told us it was a process. I'm using their words. Back it up.

Reactions: Harbour Dog

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Ask and you shall recieve :nod:

QEAiszp.gif

8C99C7D5-2451-42BC-B4AD-8E23E63A49FF.gif

Reactions: Siddi

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
Pittsburgh missing two good forwards, so of course the forwards that will replace them will be better than anyone on our team not named Zib or Bread. This damned team is going to make the playoffs for the 15th straight year, and no matter who they roll out, they contribute.

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
Quinn is serving a purpose, if he's not fired in the offseason, especially if other good coaches become available, then yes, it's a management issue.

The other alternative would be to get Martin's other half. A good offensive assistant to take control of the teams offense. Just have Quinn as the face and 'developer' who holds the clipboard for his 'assistants' during timeouts .

What purpose?

SRHRangers

Aug 18, 2020
Omg. Sam and Joe with the company line in pregame.

JD made the call to his old friend and told them what to say.

Jabroni

The People's Champ
Jun 1, 2008
Just an FYI to all, the game is also on MSG, so if you’re blacked out on NBCSN, check MSG.

Reactions: Siddi

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
It's almost like you have to break that line up Joe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->