GDT: Game 38: Montreal Canadiens vs Tampa Bay Lightning 12/28/19 7:00pm EST SN 360, TVA, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
p1eAeAB.jpg

8j68gMA.jpg

cEoWQCl.jpg

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
I wont lie , i dont remember the specific game you are talking about .... probably because i had worst :facepalm:
A Bruins fan posted on our board. Something to the effect that there were no Mods for the game and started talking smack. It was all down hill from there. LMAO!

Reactions: Frenchy

Frenchy

Administrator
Sep 16, 2006
϶(°o°)ϵ
A Bruins fan posted on our board. Something to the effect that there were no Mods for the game and started talking smack. It was all down hill from there. LMAO!

oh yeah , well likw i said i had worst , but that one was "a good one " :laugh:

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
While I want to see Poehling and KK together as much as the next guy, let's not pretend like sheltering them with vets is bad for their development. Suzuki showed and proved and now he's playing with Domi in the top 6. Hopefully KK and Poehling show and prove themselves.

Ultimately my hope for this year in regards to the kids was for each of them (Suzuki, Poehling, KK) to establish themselves as legit top 6/9 NHLers this year. Suzuki is doing it. KK has done it, though not as a top 6. Hopefully all three finish the year strong to the point where we are comfortable penciling them in as top 9 players for us in 2020/2021.

This was always the "transition year" for these 3.

Reactions: Beer and Chips

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
i cant remember a single time Habs had a good game after holidays. Totally expecting a terrible start and a loss tonight. That lineup beyond the first line (that doesn't even look like a first line on a good team) look so so so so sad.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Well we look like an AHL team compare to good team on paper and we loose against bad team so....:laugh:
We have actually done much better against good teams on paper...

This lineup is performing just like it was expected, mediocre. Not great, not 0-82 bad. Not sure why people expect us to lose every single game.

vHAB

Apr 21, 2007
Montreal
Vejdemo is still with the team right? Would be nice to see him in action.

Anyways, the team's been surprisingly good on the road this year. If it's gonna be anything like the Western Canada swing, maybe this trip isn't as scary as it's been in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->