GDT: GAME #38 - Canucks vs. Flames

Status
Not open for further replies.

M A K A V E L I*

Ah didn't see Kassian's move on Mak's highlights :(

It was embarrassing. Maybe I'll make a gif tomorrow, but it was just bad. Free shot in front of the net and he tries to do a 10x slower version of Bure's skate to stick move. :laugh:

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
I missed the days of Bure, but I can pick out who Cliff mother****ing Ronning is!

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
*shrugs* I would definitely consider both Getzlaf/Perry better than the Sedins, Ryan better than Kesler and Selanne better than Roy.

I wouldn't think twice about it. Each of them are way bigger gamebreakers than our counterpart.
That is a fun fact.

I dont think I would trade kesler for ryan straight up. I would bet if you ask most ducks fans they will say deal if you offered to swap them.

I know the flack kesler gets on here, and not everyone will agree with this.

Last edited:

StringerBell

I dont think I would trade kesler for ryan straight up. I guarantee if you ask most ducks fans they will say deal.

I know the flack kesler gets on here, and not everyone will agree with this.

That's the one I couldn't get on board with either. Kesler has way more of an effect on a game than Ryan does. Ryan is big and talented but he floats a lot and isn't effective if he's not scoring. Kesler produces at a similar rate but he's so much better in every other facet of the game.

M A K A V E L I*

Hahaha really? Some people made it seem like a decent imitation.

20130406136523346905655.gif

20130406136523354208901.gif

Verviticus

Jul 23, 2010
^^^^^ hahahah

It was embarrassing. Maybe I'll make a gif tomorrow, but it was just bad. Free shot in front of the net and he tries to do a 10x slower version of Bure's skate to stick move. :laugh:

please get the weird hand gestures and explanation to the coach after the fact

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
Not sure if kassians comments on the move were posted.

“To be honest, I saw that Pavel Bure clip during the TV timeout,” he explained. “I saw him put the puck in his feet and kick it back to his stick and, for some reason as I was skating to the net, I just decided to try it. I had never ever tried that move before and it didn’t work out too well for me. My skate didn’t even hit the ice and the puck went right underneath it.”

Read more: http://www.vancouversun.com/sports/...oring+chance/8203703/story.html#ixzz2PfY9tBXy

Aphid Attraction

Jan 17, 2013
I like that Kassian is willing to try something new, but he should probably practice it a few times before trying something like that again.

:laugh: This

"Hey thats cool, if Pavel can do it... I should also just go out there and skate way faster then every one too"

yoss

May 25, 2011
:laugh: that explanation on the bench is priceless

sort of silly but hey i like that he tried it, nice tribute to Bure and would have brought the house down if it worked.

deckercky

Oct 27, 2010
I like that Kassian is willing to try something new, but he should probably practice it a few times before trying something like that again.

I wonder if he'll practice it, at least for part of a shootout move.

I also wish they had a camera on Bure for a reaction.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Oh, Kass. :laugh: It's just so hilarious that he forgot to leave his skate on the ice to kick the puck. I know my face was something like this when he did it:

jaguars-fan-gif.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->