GDT: Game 37: Montreal Canadiens vs Vegas Goldern Knights 4:00pm EST TSN2, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Epp8hu5.jpg

0DNmvMP.jpg

RCWrhtb.jpg

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
4pm start makes for a lot of hockey, with the Rocket before the Habs, Rags and Loafs, Jets and Canucks at 10. WHEW! Not to mention 2 NFL games somewhere in there. :laugh:

Too bad we won't see Max out there but MAF is always entertaining.

Go :habs Go
Maybe they should get Céline to do the Anthem. I'm sure Runner would like that. :sarcasm:

Reactions: bras meurtris

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
It seems to just be a TSN regionally telecasted broadcast, we must have really fallen in terms of national ratings or this would not be happening.

Yeah and I don't get TSN2. Last year I could've added TSN2 to my current Bell satellite package for an extra $7 a month but because the Habs were so bad I didn't subscribe to it. This year since the Habs were far more entertaining I was gonna add TSN2 to my current package that already as TSN 1,3,4,5 but the TSN2 option for an extra $7 a month is not available to me this year apparently.

The supposedly new and improved pick and pay system introduced by the CRTC a while ago was nothing but a huge pile of BS which isn't all that surprising. The huge telecom's are still doing pretty much whatever the hell the want and the CRTC continues to allow them to do so. Also since the CRTC is made up of mostly ex employee's from these huge telecom's the end customer will never win.

Reactions: OldCraig71

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
CBC going all in on the Leafs now lol, Habs get half as much Sat coverage. Can't wait till offer sheets start rolling in destroying the Leafs cap, and the CBC is outraged at the shit team they are left with. On the bright side, no Gary Galley to listen to today. What a wanker.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Boston won their game today
Columbus won their game today
Either Pittsburgh or Carolina will add 2 points tonight (Facing each other)

This game become a must win for the Habs to stay in the race.

Reactions: Holystik

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Boston won their game today
Columbus won their game today
Either Pittsburgh or Carolina will add 2 points tonight (Facing each other)

This game become a must win for the Habs to stay in the race.

I expect LVK will be a much much better team than what we saw in Montreal.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I have real low expectations for this one. Vegas has really started to click. This ain’t Phoenix we are playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad