GDT: Game 37: Ducks @ Sabres - 12/22 7pm ET (MSG-B, WGR 550)

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Solid first two periods. They were dead tired in the third, and the Ducks were well rested. Glad to get the win.

jc17

Jun 14, 2013
Not to downplay RJ's situation, it sounds like he's alright.

I understand the concern, but I think it's a little irresponsible that as soon as he left there were "thoughts and prayers" tweets.

Imagine being his family reading that with no context if in fact he was simply light headed. Even if it was serious, I think its odd

Reactions: Fearnot

Reddawg

We're all mad here
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2007
Rochester, NY
I agree. However I’m honestly really impressed with how well Duffer has hit the ground running and actually sounds great. I like him better than Dunleavy.
Duffer is fantastic, it’s a rare skill to be able to come in cold like that and just own it. I really hope he’s the heir-apparent, not that I want RJ going anywhere, ever.

Vito_81

Jul 23, 2006
Toronto
I hope RJ is okay

I know it’s way too early to speculate, but if tonight does end up being RJs final broadcast due to retirement. Its fitting that his final goal call is of Dahlin

Not Sure

Feb 8, 2016
Buffalo
Was listening to RJ on the drive home and switched over to the Anaheim broadcast when I was able to watch the game. What happened with RJ?

hizzoner

Sponsor
Jun 19, 2006
We have a number of players not used to the travel, the number of games etc. As they get used to the nhl, getting more mature and stronger, they should have legs for the whole game. This was a game they needed and the guys we count on came through.

Maut

Nov 30, 2018
By the way, I think Linus should be starting a lot more now but I understand if Hutton starts against his old team.

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
I hope RJ is okay

I know it’s way too early to speculate, but if tonight does end up being RJs final broadcast due to retirement. Its fitting that his final goal call is of Dahlin

Forget that. It would only be fitting if his last goal called was a SCF series winning goal. Rick will be OK.

Botts deserves a round of applause for saving Ullmark from Vegas. Ullmark is our future. We are so fortunate to possess 2 top end goalies.

Reactions: SabresSharks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad