GDT: Game 37: Detroit Ref Wings @ Phoenix Coyotes | 4-4-13 | 7PM MST | FS Arizona

0point1

Sep 14, 2011
Arizona
Not to toot my own horn, but...

4 - 2 Coyotes win.

If I don't do it, who will.

Great win.

psychic.jpg

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Too bad Conner isn't 9 years younger. Terrific player. Didn't look out of place.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Just got back.

Well, like 20 minutes ago maybe.

Nice team effort. Was moderately annoyed with the refereeing, but we won anyway so **** it. Had these really annoying Red Wings fans sitting next to me, I posted over in the Lounge that if I stopped posting for a while it was because I went to jail for starting a fight with them. They ceased being annoying by the end of the second period, which could have possibly been caused by us erasing the 1-0 deficit to take a 3-1 lead.

Was impressed by Klinkhammer again tonight, don't recall if he got on the scoresheet or anything, but he's a great physical presence down low and makes some nice plays. I'd like to hang on to him for a while. Same goes for Chad Johnson. Granted it's a small sample size in 3 games but he's filled in very nicely for us and his numbers from Portland aren't bad either. Potential future starter? Maybe. I'm willing to find out, myself.

DirtDogMesa

STH Sec 208 Row A
Oct 10, 2011
Mesa
Great effort last night! What a good time at the arena, I was a little nauseous myself up until the last minutes of the first when we had some good chances.
After reading Tippets remarks I think when may have to adopt the Strike Fighter Squadron 143 (VFA-143), also known as the "Pukin Dogs" for our play off push. It’s even got a minor link to the Yotes prior history.

Go Coyotes

Last edited:

zz

Nov 1, 2006
I got a free ticket to a suite seat last night, cool group of dudes, too. That was the most fun I've had attending a Coyote game since last year's playoffs. It was nice to see these guys still give a ****.

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun
It's true. The ones around me all shut up, too. Then headed for the parking lot after the last TV timeout. That's how I'd like to remember them. :nod:

I like howling in the stairwells coming down from the upper bowl after beating the likes of detroit. The howling acoustics are great in there and it pretty much gets a bunch of other fans howling too.

DirtDogMesa

STH Sec 208 Row A
Oct 10, 2011
Mesa
I got a free ticket to a suite seat last night, cool group of dudes, too. That was the most fun I've had attending a Coyote game since last year's playoffs. It was nice to see these guys still give a ****.

I think I was riding up in the elevators with you when that gentlemen gave you those spare suite tickets, how cool is it that the game turned out so well in the Coyotes favor. Gonna make it tough to return to the upper bowl with the rest of us savages, but I wouldn't trade my seats with anyone, I really like the people in our row and others in the section.
Can't wait till Saturday.....Go Yotes

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
Missed the game.. Saw the highlights though. Glad to see Connor getting a goal. Crazy how the whole team basically has the flu..

Let's keep this up..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->