GDT: Game #37: at Anaheim, 4/05 (9:00 PM, Fox Sports Southwest Plus, 1310 AM, 104.1 FM)

Stars99Lobo37

May 9, 2004
Sec 314 - Richardson
dallasstars.png
game37.png
anaheimducks.png

:help::help::help::help::help::help::help:

Swimdude

Mar 13, 2013
After the last two outings against the Dallas Stars the Anaheim Ducks have a special FAN promotion for tonight's game. The first 25 Ducks Fans through the Door are guaranteed to play in tonight's game. Understandably this has sent the Odds Makers in Las Vegas into a Frenzy. The latest projection is that the Ducks will beat the Stars by 4 goals tonight instead of the usual 3 goals.

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
Do you really think Stars are gonna get swept in our 3 games series?

Hope so lol

Brand New Stars

One of the most endearing athletes in my opinion because of it lol

jhr1986

Jul 2, 2012
DFWish
I enjoyed the last game so much - watching some new kids play and the team staying static in standings is stress free. These last games are going to be easy/fun/relaxing to watch. Plus now I have a bunch of other teams I can cheer for tonight like Buffalo, Calgary and Colorado. Usually I don't start watching the East teams in the playoffs until the conference finals (except for pitt-philly last year), but now I'll have a reason to watch Boston from the 1st round.

aloonda*

The situation itself will lead to the desired result of tanking. I want to see the youngsters compete!

Frozen Failure

They got business in my hockey, and I hate it.
Nov 13, 2007
DFW
I'll be at the watching party tonight, hoping to win some swag.

I would totally come out tonight but no one wants to get whatever sickness I'm rocking. Drinking in the comfort of my own home again. :(

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->