GDT: Game #37 April 3rd. Rangers @ Sabres 7pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

WojtekWolski86

Nov 14, 2019
We have 3 players that play well in 3 on 3 and they are on the same line. You have maybe a minute out of 5 chance to win? Why are the OT line combos guys that never play together?

Ziba Buch Miller
Panarin Strome Fox
Kreider/Kaako Chytil Lindgren

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
The team under AV would take their foot off the gas every game and we'd never lose regardless, or almost never. Honestly, in the first 55 minutes of the game Shesterkin isn't much worse than Hank. But the guy just has absolutely no mental toughness right now. You can set your watch by how often he gives up a goal in a tied game or leading by 1.

On behalf of HFNYR, I'm going to use a Snowblind post game Igor clutchness rant coupon. One game without this rant.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
This was a trap game and the Rangers got trapped.
I think last game was the trap game which they barely won. This was just a poor excuse of a game from a team that should have no excuses tonight icing a full lineup.

Reactions: zephyr

Embryo

LGR Check out my music.
Oct 7, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
www.youtube.com
We’re still not putting enough rubber at the net. No screens no rebounds just pretty pass after pretty pass. Ullmark was very good. He takes up a shitload of the net. I’m hoping huska can develop like he did and be a stellar back up for shesty. We always seem to play down or up to the competition. With no Eichel playing these 2 games shouldn’t have been close realistically. Good teams go for the jugular. We’re just not there yet. And we got quinn
Ullmark played a great game, just like Tokarski did in the last game, they both stepped up big in these 2 games. Good for them. Not so good for us.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
You guys are impossible to please. Play the kids and let us lose! We lose, FIRE QUINN HE DIDNT PLAY THE RIGHT GUYS
If this was the Capitals or Penguins fine but we got dominated by the Sabres. Something just isn't right. The amount of talent we have in overtime compared to them and we played like scared little kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->