Oct 1, 2008
5DE89492-A8D2-42C5-A42A-CD0F78E91A96.gif

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
KRAVTSOV 5.7 MILLION - BUF 0

KRAVY 5.7 MILLION GOAL NHL DEBUT LETS f***ING GO
I seriously have a gut feeling that he’s going to be lights out and everyone will start saying he’s better than Laf & Kakko lol

Over/under he tries his between the legs dangle today?

Chytilmania

Dec 31, 2017

I seriously have a gut feeling that he’s going to be lights out and everyone will start saying he’s better than Laf & Kakko lol

Over/under on his heart rate monitor tonight?
He should wear this shirt around David Quinn
pp,840x830-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.u5.jpg

Peltz

Oct 4, 2019
I would like to see Kravtsov in for PDG.

Slot him with Laf and Chytil. Or Slot him with Blackwell and Rooney. Its similar minutes. But PDG should come out. And then get Kravtsov on the PP2 over Blackwell. But then again, Lafreniere and Gauthier can hardly get looks there.
I agree PDG should should be out. He just hasn’t been that good in my humble opinion.

AWall THE CLAW

Jul 23, 2010
I agree PDG should should be out. He just hasn’t been that good in my humble opinion.

PDG is a nice plug-in extra forward but that's all. Kravy has superstar potential. This is a no-brainer and all but it's law that NY Rangers coaches have to stress the hell out of these types of decisions. Maybe Tanner Glass can go today if DQ wants to give PDG a blow.

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
PDG is a nice plug-in extra forward but that's all. Kravy has superstar potential. This is a no-brainer and all but it's law that NY Rangers coaches have to stress the hell out of these types of decisions. Maybe Tanner Glass can go today if DQ wants to give PDG a blow.
Imo the only reason it’s a question at all is because the playoff hopes essentially die if they lose this game and PDG may be seen as safer due to his nhl experience

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

AWall THE CLAW

Jul 23, 2010
Imo the only reason it’s a question at all is because the playoff hopes essentially die if they lose this game and PDG may be seen as safer due to his nhl experience

Closing with 2 against Boston gives them a bit of wiggle room, I'd say once these GP start to even out with 10 or so left the Rangers need to be within 6.

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
I would like to see Kravtsov in for PDG.

Slot him with Laf and Chytil. Or Slot him with Blackwell and Rooney. Its similar minutes. But PDG should come out. And then get Kravtsov on the PP2 over Blackwell. But then again, Lafreniere and Gauthier can hardly get looks there.
Could give Kreider a day off. He seems injured.

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014

Only 5.7M? I thought this kid was supposed to be a volume shooter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad