BRUINS GDT GAME 37 7:08 PM - THE BEAR wants a Penguin dinner - ESPN, SNO, SNE, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Watertown, Massachusetts
Night and day from last season
I meant that sincerely. He's been playing a lot better. And he beat Crosby or whoever that was to the puck. I give him a lot of credit he's come back and played well of late.

Well, ladies and germs, no goalie hug tonight. But you can't win them all and you got to get ready for the next one.

There is another back-to-back coming up. After 2 months plus, 3 months, of two games a week.

Did I mention that this is a Mickey Mouse league?

I did?

Good night, and good luck,

🌜💤🛌

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Lohrei at least has some offensive ability to overcome his defensive liabilities unlike Gryz who offers next to no offense and terrible defensive play.
With all of that incoming Cap space next summer, it'll give Sweeney the space to re-up him for $4.8 mill for 5 more years. groan.

You mean “the great Jeff Carter”.
Yes, exactly.

Reactions: BTO

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
With all of that incoming Cap space next summer, it'll give Sweeney the space to re-up him for $4.8 mill for 5 more years. groan.

Yes, exactly.
I think he has a soft spot for Grez he is kind of like how Sweeney played back in the day

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
What did he actually do to get that last penalty? Allow the Carter to throw away his stick and bitch slap him?
McAvoy definitely let Carter get inside ice and wrapped his stick around his waste area .That said Carter not getting an unsportsmanlike felt like the Crosby factor even if not true.

Reactions: PaulD
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad