GDT: Game 37: 12/22/2018 - Panthers @ Red Wings - 2 PM ET FS-D

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
You can feel the cliff approaching for this team. They have worked hard a lot of nights, but the talent disparity especially as other teams have figured out things that work is significant. I think we have a lot of very challenging games over the last 45 games. Almost halfway home...

You're probably correct with this assessment. An underachieving team thus far and it may prove difficult to maintain.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
PP is awful. What happend is Bylsma still with the team? We used to be great in the beginning of the season.

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
That was a lot of wasted possession on the PP.

Really nice moves by Larkin though. The way he drew all the attention from Florida before dropping the pass into space. Too bad we did nothing with it.

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
Half the time Kronwall seems unprepared to take a pass at the point with the extra man. I don’t get it. Follow the play and hustle. It is your literal job to be prepared at the point there.

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
Not that I think the penalties would matter with 7 seconds left, but wtf was that shit from the Panthers? Ekblad holds Larkin down, another Panther comes in and crosschecks Larkin, Brouwer comes in and crosschecks Larkin himself and then Yandle gets into the huddle.

Load up with Witter for NYE and have him rough up Yandle and face off against Ekblad.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->