Pre-Game Talk: GAME #36 - "The Infrastructure Rots" or "Hit the Pavement" - Canucks @ Sharks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dain Bramaged

Mar 29, 2013
Vancouver
This is gonna be a tough game for even the veterans on our team, so I can't imagine how anxious Jensen is going to be. Still, I'm extremely excited to see his hands go to work on Nemo :nod:

Cogburn

Pretend they're yachts.
May 28, 2010
Vancouver
I just hope we show up more then Saturday. Win or lose, I just got out of a funeral and was celebrating a birthday...and all the sudden it's 4-0 Oilers. Luckily I was at a bar, or it could have gotten ugly.

Hard to see our boys understimating the Sharks though, they know damn well what they can do.

BrandonL

Jun 18, 2012
Sharks are rolling right now, have won 4 in a row and are essentially fighting to keep their team together prior to the trade deadline.

Let's hope the Canucks can match that urgency...

luongo321

Apr 12, 2011
Sharks are rolling right now, have won 4 in a row and are essentially fighting to keep their team together prior to the trade deadline.

Let's hope the Canucks can match that urgency...

We're totally gonna roll over. :laugh:

I'm excited to see Jensen play. Finally, someone that can dangle and snipe on this team. :bow:

BrandonL

Jun 18, 2012
We're totally gonna roll over. :laugh:

I'm excited to see Jensen play. Finally, someone that can dangle and snipe on this team. :bow:

We should start a prediction thread for how long it takes tomorrow night for AV to demote Jensen from the top line. :laugh:

I'll say three minutes into the second period.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
So last game was "the hat game" as I purchased a brand new Canucks hat plus I was at a eatery/bar watching as well.

This time I'll be at home watching the game, in my pj's and on here broadcasting the game with our effort.

Happy everyone? :sarcasm:

luongo321

Apr 12, 2011
We should start a prediction thread for how long it takes tomorrow night for AV to demote Jensen from the top line. :laugh:

I'll say three minutes into the second period.

My original prediction was that he'd get 1 shift on the 2nd line and then get demoted to the 4th.

Since he is on the first line, my prediction is 2 1st period goals, makes one mistake leading to a turnover and is benched for the rest of the game. :sarcasm:

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Really excited to see Jensen. Especially if he does indeed get a shot with the Sedins.

Also, is Schneider the confirmed starter? If he isn't, i'm gonna be really upset.

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013
Really excited to see Jensen. Especially if he does indeed get a shot with the Sedins.

Also, is Schneider the confirmed starter? If he isn't, i'm gonna be really upset.

This. I hope AV sticks with this line for the whole game.
And Kass is headed down to the Wolves...for a few games is my guess.

Should be an interesting game...I hope.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad