GDT: Game 36 | Penguins @ Hurricanes | 12.22 7PM EST | Let It Snow

Status
Not open for further replies.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
Seems like the Wash game woke the boys up. They are playing strong throughout the entire game so far. Playing full games was definitely something they weren't doing.
still great goaltending is major difference, although tonight other three lines have been OK

Reactions: Andy99

froods

I blame Paul Martin and Jack Johnson
Aug 28, 2009
Fort Erie, ON
I really like these forward lines. I would feel a little better if we get a 2nd line LW to play with Geno and then have the ability to move #17 and #12 around. The big need on this team is a partner for Schultz when he comes back.

Beau Knows

Mar 4, 2013
Canada
It looks like the 2 trades JR made through this season are working out.

The team is playing much better right now, I still think we need a couple more trades but the potential for a great team is still here imo.

Reactions: pixiesfanyo

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Still a lot of time, but the Pens have just really suffocated since a few loose odd man plays early in the game. Mur calmed it down and the defense figured it out so far.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Seems like the Wash game woke the boys up. They are playing strong throughout the entire game so far. Playing full games was definitely something they weren't doing.

The roster is still flawed as shit, but, HCMS kinda stopped f***ing with lines so much too.

Gotta wonder if that has helped the guys.

Well that, and, slight improvements like getting new dman and dropping Johnson down.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
Apparently Rick Jeanneret, famous Buffalo play-by-play, stopped mid-broadcast and has been replaced and taken to hospital on a gurney

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
BEAUTIFUL gap by Pets! And Letang also has been dishing so damn well tonight. Simple passes and perfect tape to tape. 58 is having one of his best nights and it is extremely quiet.

Reactions: td_ice
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad