Oy81YVZ.jpg

qrpXR59.jpg

Line-ups are subject to change

Penguins Injuries:
4 Justin Schultz

Hurricanes Injuries:
4 Haydn Fleury

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Pens bought the Prima Guide

Now THEY have the power of the Hurricane Kick!

Ryu.gif~c200

Let's
Go
Pens!

Reactions: ColePens

Tacitus Kilgore

May 26, 2010
Potomac, MD
Who starts this one? Murray or DeSmith ?
Beginning to have confidence in both of them now, which is a great feeling. I still think DeSmith overplays himself out of position into those crazy saves he makes and it looks like hes fighting the puck, and yet he seems to be winning thses bouts against the puck with what looks like gains in confidence and skill. Tbh his style is reminiscent of MAF with the crazy out of position saves, minus MAFs insane glove.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
CAR is better than their record...they have a solid lineup minus a threatening scorer..too bad they traded Skinner....this will not be an easy game...hope the boys are on a mission to win one before the break..

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
CAR is better than their record...they have a solid lineup minus a threatening scorer..too bad they traded Skinner....this will not be an easy game...hope the boys are on a mission to win one before the break..
You can pretty much say this about every team.

The Canes have been struggling quite a bit redently. The Pens have a better lineup, so they should win. If this isn’t an easy game then we suck.

Reactions: EightyOne

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
You can pretty much say this about every team.

The Canes have been struggling quite a bit redently. The Pens have a better lineup, so they should win. If this isn’t an easy game then we suck.

They were on fire to start the season and then have been below average in December...not sure why but my guess is goaltending came back to earth and lost some puck luck...

Edit...Pens can lose to anyone...haven’t you heard by now. ..

K Fleur

Sacrifice
Mar 28, 2014
Malkin with 1 even strength goal since Thanksgiving. Let’s see if he can get another before Christmas.

Reactions: Andy99

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
They were on fire to start the season and then have been below average in December...not sure why but my guess is goaltending came back to earth and lost some puck luck...

Edit...Pens can lose to anyone...haven’t you heard by now. ..

Anyone can lose to anyone in the NHL. That's not just a Pens issue. But as of late, we have specifically struggled with the speed teams. If Carolina brings a speed game, we will struggle regardless.

But the NHL has big time parity. It's a good thing.

Malkin with 1 even strength goal since Thanksgiving. Let’s see if he can get another before Christmas.

If it turns into a Geno beast mode from February to oh say... June? Then i'll be happy. :)

Reactions: Andy99

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Interesting choice on no morning skate. They didn't play back to back and Carolina isn't a super long travel.

Whatever.

I just feel they might come out flat as a result.

cheesedanish87

Jun 27, 2012
Pittsburgh
First period is going to be interesting.

I don't ever remember the Pens having an off day and then not having a morning skate.

It might take some time for the players to get their legs going.

cheesedanish87

Jun 27, 2012
Pittsburgh
Interesting choice on no morning skate. They didn't play back to back and Carolina isn't a super long travel.

Whatever.

I just feel they might come out flat as a result.

I think their is a basketball game this afternoon at Carolina's arena which would be why their isn't a morning skate.

And it would of been tough to have a practice day yesterday after those b2b games.

Not much you can really do.

Reactions: EightyOne
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad