GDT: Game 36: Los Angeles Edwards @ Phoenix Jacobs | 4-2-13 | 7PM MST | FS Arizona Plus

Mosby

Fire Bettman
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
LaBarbera's best game of the year. Almost a shutout too, considering the lone goal went off Stone's chest.

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
The Kings are proven more and more to be a fluke. Had we got 1st line scoring and given an effort early on the the WCF that ****ing joke of a team would have been swept in 4 games.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Just got back.

Wore my referee jersey to the game again and people got a kick out of it. A couple people even asked me if they could take their picture with me, and someone and his son chatted to me during intermission about youth hockey. Some guy tried to chirp me in the bathroom about it too, asking if I was trying to impress girls or something.

Also lost track of how many people shouted at me, "Hey ref! You suck!"

Was definitely entertaining.

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Coyotes Bandwagon
Wore my referee jersey to the game again and people got a kick out of it. A couple people even asked me if they could take their picture with me, and someone and his son chatted to me during intermission about youth hockey.
Haha, was that you? Pretty sure I saw one of these pictures being taken.

I don't know if LA was "terrible" and "flat" ... their puck possession game wasn't Stanley Cup quality tonight, but they gave the Coyotes plenty of nervous moments. The team didn't convince me they were ready to make a Cup run, but the standing O from the crowd at the end was deserved.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Haha, was that you? Pretty sure I saw one of these pictures being taken.

Possibly. One each during each intermission, first one I made an interference signal for the camera, the second one they had me pose like I was trying to break up a fight between the two people sitting next to me.

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Coyotes Bandwagon
The guy I saw was posing with a couple fans in the concourse during the first intermission. I was the only guy in the arena with a David Moss jersey. Seriously, they had to custom make it, his name wasn't even on the wall ...

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
The guy I saw was posing with a couple fans in the concourse during the first intermission. I was the only guy in the arena with a David Moss jersey. Seriously, they had to custom make it, his name wasn't even on the wall ...

That was probably me if it was the upper concourse near the southwest gate.

TickleMeYandle

Not so fast,
Dec 19, 2011
The timing on that was perfect! I had just told my daughter that if she was bad, the ref would take her to the box. She said "you don't even KNOW the ref, he would never put me in the box!"

And then we went on the concourse, and guess what? I saw one of the two refs I actually know by name.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad