GDT: Game 36 - CBJ vs NJD - 21 Dec, 7pm, @Nat

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
And now, the Monsters Jackets take on the one Metro team that's had an even more miserable season than we have!

Projected lineup per bluejackets.com:
Projected Lineup
(Subject to change)

Alexandre Texier - Pierre-Luc Dubois - Eric Robinson
Gustav Nyquist - Boone Jenner - Oliver Bjorkstrand
Nick Foligno - Alexander Wennberg - Kevin Stenlund
Jakob Lilja - Riley Nash - Ryan MacInnis

Zach Werenski - Seth Jones
Vladislav Gavrikov - David Savard
Scott Harrington - Dean Kukan

Joonas Korpisalo
Elvis Merzlikins

Scratches: Sonny Milano (injury), Cam Atkinson (injury), Gabriel Carlsson

Roster Report: Whether Savard will be able to return to the lineup remains in question as he missed Friday's practice as well as Thursday's game with illness; if he can't go, Carlsson will remain in the lineup after making his season debut against the Kings. Atkinson and Milano will be out, meaning Lilja and MacInnis go in, with the latter making his NHL debut.

devils.nhl.com has a preview article up, and in it notes that the Devils are coming off their 10th back-to-back this year. Oof.

Scoresheet links (they'll work later tonight):
Game Summary - overall team info
Event Summary - player-specific info

Highlights of the Devils' last game:

Reactions: Madifer

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
When I got these tickets a couple of months ago I had no idea I would be seeing so many Monsters in the lineup. Hope they can contribute to a W.

Reactions: MoeBartoli

Johansen2Foligno

CBJ Realest
Jan 2, 2015
Early preview of tonight's game:

tommy-boy.gif

Reactions: Jovavic

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
When I got these tickets a couple of months ago I had no idea I would be seeing so many Monsters in the lineup. Hope they can contribute to a W.

I've always enjoyed watching players who played with Cincinnati play in the AHL and NHL. To be able to see so many that you watched live and very recently in Cleveland now in the big time will be cool.

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
I've always enjoyed watching players who played with Cincinnati play in the AHL and NHL. To be able to see so many that you watched live and very recently in Cleveland now in the big time will be cool.
I agree. When we first got season tickets, I didn't know what to expect, but I have found seeing these kids work hard and make the jump to the NHL has been the best part. I have been lucky to see guys like Milano and Sedlak get their 1st NHL goals. Also saw Joonas and Forsberg get their first NHL wins. Hoping to see MacInnis get his first NHL point tonight. Its cool because you get to meet some of these guys at the team functions and it makes you root for them to make it.

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
I agree. When we first got season tickets, I didn't know what to expect, but I have found seeing these kids work hard and make the jump to the NHL has been the best part. I have been lucky to see guys like Milano and Sedlak get their 1st NHL goals. Also saw Joonas and Forsberg get their first NHL wins. Hoping to see MacInnis get his first NHL point tonight. Its cool because you get to meet some of these guys at the team functions and it makes you root for them to make it.

That's one of the cool things about minor league hockey. The accessibility of players, coaches, and front office people. A minor league season ticket holder gets the type of face time with these people that a CBJ STH could only dream about.

Last edited:

pled

Sep 7, 2009
Injury list of the org:
Dubinsky 1
Nutivaara 2
Bemstrom 3
Anderson 4
Murray 5
Peeke 6
Milano 7
Atkinson 8
Hannikinain 9
Dalpe 10
Collins 11
and Savy ill at 12

that is many player

Surprise Sten is on the third line rather than nasher. still expect Lilja Mac Sten to get 5 min of ice time

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad