GDT: Game 34: Sabres vs Bruins - 12/16 5pm ET (MSG-B, WGR 550)

sabrebuild

Apr 21, 2014
Pittsburgh
Can unsung hero of the Sabres be won by two people? Larsson and Girgensons are critical success pieces.

Under different circumstances with different options at center, I would love to see Mitts play the wing with those two. He likes the cycle game anyway and they are a two man wrecking crew.

The broadcast mentioned the team hasn’t given up a pp goal in like 14 attempts, and honestly when I see Girgs and Larson on the pk, I expect them to win their minute and probably have some zone time or get a shot off.

Those two went from getting climbed over by the next wave of youth, to getting 2x2 deals each.

Ralonzo

Я хочу!
Nov 6, 2006
Virginia
What are you talking about Bogo had a man tied up on the crease. Quit making things up!!!
An opinion one might form from watching the nhl.com highlight instead of the game.

To his credit he did say to himself “oh ****” and got back to tie up the off wing that snuck behind him and went low, but how he ends up higher in the zone than Dahlin, and on his side of the ice while the right wing is driving with speed, I don’t know what his read was.

Won’t matter in 2 years when that winger is in a heap behind the net because Dahlin erased him instead of getting powered thru.

Last edited:

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
Can unsung hero of the Sabres be won by two people? Larsson and Girgensons are critical success pieces.

Kind of funny when Larsson was pretty much considered waiver material before the year began on the boards. Happy to see them bounce back with a fantastic season.

Reddawg

We're all mad here
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2007
Rochester, NY
Kind of funny when Larsson was pretty much considered waiver material before the year began on the boards. Happy to see them bounce back with a fantastic season.
Almost universally so around these parts. I'm thrilled to have been wrong about him, the fourth line this year has been fantastic for us.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->