Post-Game Talk: Game # 34 Rangers @ Capitals - 12pm - NBC

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York

MyLoveIsBlue

Feb 20, 2015
voodoo-doll-washington.gif

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
can't wait to see Dillon and Wilson run at Lafy Kakko and the other players with only Smith doing something about it. why does the Rangers organization think that no grit or toughness will help this tesm? I hope this tesm gets beat up today, Rangers must be close to a move to bring in some grit and size with a future. this soft team will be an issue

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
can't wait to see Dillon and Wilson run at Lafy Kakko and the other players with only Smith doing something about it. why does the Rangers organization think that no grit or toughness will help this tesm? I hope this tesm gets beat up today, Rangers must be close to a move to bring in some grit and size with a future. this soft team will be an issue

If they really want to do some damage, they should run at better players.

But having big tall muscle men isn't going to stop them from doing that, if that's what they want to do.

cheech70

Oct 26, 2013
NNJ

We have a couple weeks to go...lets look at any of the kids that we "think" have a chance. Toughness and the composition of the 4th line is on the to do list for next year.

Adam Edström at eliteprospects.com I hope this dude makes it to the big club...absolute beast

Reactions: Chytilmania

Sayba

Dark Schneider
Jul 7, 2009
Garnet Hathaway makes the same amount as Lemieux and plays on their 4th line. Is he better than Lemieux? Washington has players all over their lineup that will hit you oh and they're tied for 1st place. It's not because of that but to say it's not a factor is not true.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
We're gonna keep Quinn and add Knobby this off season, aren't we?

Vitto79

May 24, 2008
Sarnia
Kinkaid in goal ? Just trade Georgiev if he’s not in the plans

PDG for Lemieux not a surprise. Quinn will say he waves to see Kravtsov in practice. I bet he’s in next week Vs Buffalo

Reactions: Embryo

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Starting Kinkaid, another great development decision from the development coach.

Obviously Georgiev has been ass but are we not going to help him work out of it? Is it really more important to give Keith Kinkaid another start than to get Georgiev back on track?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->