GDT: Game 34: Ottawa Senators vs Montreal Canadiens 4/3/21 7:00pm EST CBC, CITY SN, TVA, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
T61ZdrI.jpg

Ckj6i9m.jpg

1POmIVw.jpg

AyyoCully

Oct 14, 2019
Not sure if this has been said already but Gally deserves so much appreciation. The guy works his butt off every single shift. Just in the last two games his hard work contributed to 3 goals. His goal against Edmonton, Tatars goal and Danault's. If you go back and watch their shifts on those goals you can see how Gallagher's hard work resulted in the goal. If everyone worked half as hard as him it would be awesome.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Not sure if this has been said already but Gally deserves so much appreciation. The guy works his butt off every single shift. Just in the last two games his hard work contributed to 3 goals. His goal against Edmonton, Tatars goal and Danault's. If you go back and watch their shifts on those goals you can see how Gallagher's hard work resulted in the goal. If everyone worked half as hard as him it would be awesome.

He works his butt off like a 4th liner, but he does it night after night against tougher matchups, and he has to bring that energy for more minutes than a 4th liner, obviously.

He's one of a kind.

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec

His game winning goal vs the Leafs is one of my favourite ones of the year (he also assisted on the game tying goal )

Last edited:

rik schau

It'll get ya where ya wanna go.........eventually.
Mar 1, 2021
Rubibi
Gonna be looking forward to the rematch,might even blow the froth off a couple of cold ones. lol.

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Toffoli still not back? Or is he also due back on Monday with Staal?

Pick up where we left off for this one. Pace and possession. Gain the lead and control the game.

I feel good about this one, as the bottom six competition has the third and fourth lines buzzing with effort and focus. Let's hope Suzuki can improve on faceoffs this game. Bit by bit, he needs to just relax and focus on his technique.

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
Ducharme confirmed Staal will play on Monday against the oilers.
If Evans has another great game today, I would keep Evans in the lineup and put Staal at wing with KK.

Assuming Toffoli is back too:

Staal - Kotkaniemi - Toffoli
Byron - Evans - Perry

TouzY

Dec 1, 2014
Quebec
When everyone one is back :

Tatar-Danault-Gallagher
Toffoli-KK-Perry
Drouin-Suzuki-Anderson
Evans-Staal-Byron/Armia

Chairot-Weber
Edmundson-Petry
Romanov-Kulak

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Let hope Anderson shows up tonight, very much cruising along these days. Hard to watch him at 5.5mil. Same with Drouin.
I think you mean just Drouin at 5.5M is hard to watch............Anderson at least skates hard, hits people when he is not scoring. Drops the mits.... Drouin and his no contact jersey is really hard to watch. 2 goals and all that TOI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad