GDT: Game 34: Canadiens @ Coyotes - 7PM - FSAZ

Paddyjack

Dec 10, 2007
Sherbrooke
I wasn't going to say anything during the serious portion of the game for obvious reasons, but he actually wasn't very good tonight. He was moving around well but discombobulated.

I had to Google this lol.

To be honest, I understand the current frustration about your team but I thought you guys played a solid game last night but were beaten by Price in A+ form.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
To be honest, I understand the current frustration about your team but I thought you guys played a solid game last night but were beaten by Price in A+ form.

Price was good, I'm sure he wanted #300. But we tend to make goalies look great because we can't create high danger chances and even when we do like last night we don't score on them :laugh:
The 2nd period was an unusually good display from the Coyotes but they still couldn't get more than 1.

The Coyotes don't have the 2nd worst shooting percentage and the worst high danger shooting percentage (3 years running on that number....) for nothing :laugh:

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
We could zip tie two goals together.... side by side.... and still couldn’t hit the net at times. :laugh:

I realize many of the shots are being sent just wide by Dmen looking for deflections, but when forwards have clear paths and still can’t get between the posts it’s sad.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
I had to Google this lol.

Dang, you made me google it to, and it is a word! I thought it was just made up to sound like something really fancy.

Then again, that's how most words are made, heh. ;)

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
This one I knew though because it is actually of French origin. But even in French it is a good one :) Another one that French speaking people like to use for fun is "flabbergasted"

Both flabbergasted and defenestration are words I use every day. I'm not that easy to confuse. :naughty:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->