Kenny AgostinoMichael ChaputCharles Hudon
Defensive Pairings
David SchlemkoShea Weber
Mike ReillyJeff Petry
Victor MeteNoah Juulsen
Goalie
Price
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

That would be kinda dumb, goaltending isn't the issue when you're averaging 1.5 goals per over your last 4 games.

Lawson of Anarchy

I'm kind of embarrassed
Oct 9, 2016
London
Domi will run over Keller/Schmaltz and make us drool as we watch that gritty first liner with skill that we have been wanting for so long...

Last edited:
Reactions: RemoAZ

Tad Mikowski

Hail to the King Baby
Sponsor
May 31, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Domi will run over Keller/Schmaltz and make us drool as we watch that gritty first liner with skill that we have been wanting for so long...

I personally dont look at the trade (or any trade) that way. You can never know if he would have exploded on this team like he has in MTL. Sometimes it's the fit sometimes it's the player wanting to be elsewhere. Just gotta say good for him and move on

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
That would be kinda dumb, goaltending isn't the issue when you're averaging 1.5 goals per over your last 4 games.

Then this coaching staff would LOVE it then! Who needs goals anyways?? They are overrated and for the bourgeoisie.

Well, I'll watch again because I have Stockholm Syndrome at this point haha. Maybe this time will be entertaining!

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
I personally dont look at the trade (or any trade) that way. You can never know if he would have exploded on this team like he has in MTL. Sometimes it's the fit sometimes it's the player wanting to be elsewhere. Just gotta say good for him and move on

This.

Apart from that, surprised they sent down Hill. Are they worried his contract will be to expensive if he goes on playing like a top-tier NHL goalie? :naughty:-

I fear playing Pickard would be a tank move. After all, he was on waivers for a reason.

Unless they think they have fixed him. Highly unlikely. At least is it highly unlikely they have fixed him, them thinking they have fixed him may be within the sample space.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Canadians lost to Avs last night. Doesn't it seem like we get more than our share of teams on the 2nd night of a back to back?

Alberta Yote

Owns the Yotes
Dec 31, 2004
In your kitchen
On the contrary I think it’s pretty clear he wouldn’t have exploded as part of this team.

And therein lies the seemingly solutionless problem.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Hope Domi dunks on the team and takes a shit on Chayka's desk on his way out.

Reactions: RemoAZ

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad