BRUINS GDT Game 34 - Bear vs. Bird Take 2 - Part II

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
How did Craig smith not get an assist on that last goal

Idk but he also didn’t get an assist for the first goal of the period which blows my mind. Forecheck to get the puck and bring it out front of the net and he was the only other person besides bergy to touch the puck.

Reactions: 13Hockey

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
I tuned in when it was 3-2.

I love the increased aggressiveness and they’re going to the net. And on a Saturday afternoon, to boot! Who are these guys? They look like the Bruins, but they’re not playing like them.

What a treat for us!!!

They woke up after the abysmal first period. It truly is beginning to look like Marchand is the "lead by example" driver of this team.

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
I remember Sophia now, she was the host of Leaf Lunch on TSN or Sportsnet. It ran everyday for 2 hours. I watched it, they ragged on the Bruins a lot. Funny seeing her switching sides

13Hockey

Go Bruins
Jul 20, 2006
Boston
Idk but he also didn’t get an assist for the first goal of the period which blows my mind. Forecheck to get the puck and bring it out front of the net and he was the only other person besides bergy to touch the puck.

yea he should have 2 Apples

They will probably correct it after the game

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
One minute before they tied it up I went to make lunch (while listening on the radio). I then missed watching the ten most exciting minutes of the season.

Incredible.
cUXjXZJV150He.gif

Reactions: EverettMike

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad