GDT: Game 33: Sabres vs Capitals - 12/15 7pm ET (MSG-B, WGR 550)

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
It’s moments like this I remind posters that this is why coaches don’t like to play the kids in these situations. Props to Phil letting the kids get that chance.

Works for me in youth/amateur hockey. Not at the NHL level where real money is being spent......

Maybe one of them on a shift. Separate from each other. Not both....

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
Works for me in youth/amateur hockey. Not at the NHL level where real money is being spent......

Maybe one of them on a shift. Separate from each other. Not both....
You’re not one of them but I recall many raging about the coach not playing he kids and putting Sobtoka out. Now he went the way they wanted and they were still complaining.

We were actually much better in OT than the Caps.

Tatanka

Sponsor
Jul 25, 2016
All things being equal to watch a hard fought game against the defending Cup Champs in their barn and enjoying the Eichel show is not bad. Grabbed a point on to Boston. Go Sabresm

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
Can we not be entertained? They just skated with last year's Cup winner and gave them a bundle of trouble to get a shootout win.
Yep. Lots to be happy about even with some headaches as well. Maybe some think a good team just controls play from start to finish.

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
Sad. I should be used to these takes by now.

Also check the color of my username.

And yet, here we are. But I love how it just gets to you, it’s like bonus money found. I didn’t mean for it to come off, but it’s like an itch you need to scratch.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->