GDT: Game 33: Montreal Canadiens vs Ottawa Senators 4/1/21 7:00pm EST TSN2, TSN5, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
4zHalQh.jpg

8VRN6vX.jpg

1C1tOd2.jpg

Last edited:

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
With the Leafs and Bruins, I would get tired of seeing them fail because I would want to face them in the playoffs. With the Sens however, I hope that miserable franchise stays at the bottom of the league for eternity. f*** them, I can't stand those pukes.

Gael

Aug 21, 2020
With the Leafs and Bruins, I would get tired of seeing them fail because I would want to face them in the playoffs. With the Sens however, I hope that miserable franchise stays at the bottom of the league for eternity. f*** them, I can't stand those pukes.
I felt that.

Reactions: rik schau

L4br3cqu3

Matter of principle.
Sponsor
May 5, 2002
La Tuque

Let's just say that I kinda hope they stay at the bottom, but I just can't see it, cause even at the bottom they intimidate us as hell, in a couple seasons they may actually become a top team and trounce us on the scoreboard as well.

Reactions: rik schau

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Let's just say that I kinda hope they stay at the bottom, but I just can't see it, cause even at the bottom they intimidate us as hell, in a couple seasons they may actually become a top team and trounce us on the scoreboard as well.
Uncle Eugene always seems to mess their plans up.......good players always seem to want out of there....

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Hopefully the boys come out strong.

Ottawa Senators Pre-Game Presentation 2008. Never Forget.

MarvelousTidyImperialeagle-max-1mb.gif

ObeseImperturbableBeardedcollie-max-1mb.gif

Those scenes are classics, on so many levels. I've posted about this before and it never gets old.

Might as well post the full clip it came from as it contains so many goodies:

Best user comment:

This is so freaking awful, that it's amazing. First of all this is a Greek Spartan, not a Roman Centurion. Classic! His helmet falling off and his mic cutting out make this clip some next level shit in cheesiness. Also, did anyone else catch that his script was written on his shield!!!

mYoPhJ5.jpg

rik schau

It'll get ya where ya wanna go.........eventually.
Mar 1, 2021
Rubibi
A vital match and Montreal must impose their superiority and dominate in all aspects of the game and put those insipid hooligans in their place.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

llamateizer

Mar 16, 2007
Montreal
A vital match and Montreal must impose their superiority and dominate in all aspects of the game and put those insipid hooligans in their place.

chill, we're facing Ottawa Senators. They're gonna eat us alive.
we can't derogate of our annual suckery against the worst team in our division :)

As long they play with the same energy as they did last game, I'll be happy regardless of the result

Reactions: Runner77

Forum93

Feb 16, 2015
Those scenes are classics, on so many levels. I've posted about this before and it never gets old.

Might as well post the full clip it came from as it contains so many goodies:

Best user comment:

This is so freaking awful, that it's amazing. First of all this is a Greek Spartan, not a Roman Centurion. Classic! His helmet falling off and his mic cutting out make this clip some next level shit in cheesiness. Also, did anyone else catch that his script was written on his shield!!!

mYoPhJ5.jpg

You mean to tell me they couldn't find a Spartan without a dad bod? :laugh:

Reactions: Runner77

rik schau

It'll get ya where ya wanna go.........eventually.
Mar 1, 2021
Rubibi
chill, we're facing Ottawa Senators. They're gonna eat us alive.
we can't derogate of our annual suckery against the worst team in our division :)

As long they play with the same energy as they did last game, I'll be happy regardless of the result

Montreal is a better club are they not? Losing a game happens but now is not the time.Montreal needs to so some consistency and be demonstrative against weaker opponents.

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
Can't wait for all the wrist slitting over a 45 point winger we could have taken in the top 5
Yeah, I don't get all fuss over a power forward who has notched .62 points a game so far in his career. We obviously won that draft with a center who has tallied .39 points so far and still hasn't mastered the art of keeping his balance on skates.

Reactions: JD27

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John

Yes, f*** the Sens.

Hopefully we can see a carryover from last game.

Reactions: Hacketts
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad