Pre-Game Talk: Game 33: Edmonton @ Montreal, Wed. March 24

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto

So last night's game won't be played tonight, but it sounds like tomorrow night's will be played.

Only one of KK & Armia tested positive.

Frolik is off taxi squad & is on roster, but Dauphin is not.

Since it's the winger & not the center, pure speculation here, but I would guess, Armia tested positive & KK did not, but they are being cautious. Hopefully, this means Kotkaniemi can play.

We'll know more later today when the test results from this morning come in.

I'm sure they'll announce new dates for the PPD game too (Game# 32).

habamillions

Jul 9, 2009
Ottawa

So last night's game won't be played tonight, but it sounds like tomorrow night's will be played.

Only one of KK & Armia tested positive.

Frolik is off taxi squad & is on roster, but Dauphin is not.

Since it's the winger & not the center, pure speculation here, but I would guess, Armia tested positive & KK did not, but they are being cautious. Hopefully, this means Kotkaniemi can play.

We'll know more later today when the test results from this morning come in.

I'm sure they'll announce new dates for the PPD game too (Game# 32).

I think you are right. Armia was on the list first aswell.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
So is this still Wednesday’s game, or mondays game now on a Wednesday? :laugh::huh:

watch-this-grocery-store-high.jpg

GrandmaCookie

Feb 10, 2019
Don't know if the typo was voluntary (23 march, which is today), but Habs-Oilers isn't going to happen tonight:

There won't be Habs hockey anytime soon IMO.

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
Don't know if the typo was voluntary (23 march, which is today), but Habs-Oilers isn't going to happen tonight:

I wonder if they Would do 3 straight games? Wed-Thu-Fri?

Leafs Oilers Sat then would have to push to Sun...

Seems like the only easy way to make it up unless they add it on to end of season :dunno:

angusyoung

The life of..The Party
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
1pm then 8pm? That would be crazy! You do it in kid's hockey.

I'm certainly not lobbying for it, but that would determine which TEAM has depth the endurance and stamina.

The NHL thought it was a good idea to do 3 on 3 to decide the outcome of a game where it essentially made it an individual game of whom has the most offensive skilled talent.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
The next game can only be cancelled if McJesus and the Leafs determine its ok. If one more game is cancelled the Leafs will receive 2 more pts ( to be determined by the NHL and CBC) , and the Oilers will get another #1 overall pick as compensation, plus 1 point. The Habs will have 3 points deducted from their total and have to send Caufield to Edmonton as compensation for McLegends pain and suffering.

Brad Marchand will receive a 5 minute major and a 2 game suspension, just because.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad