Pre-Game Talk: GAME #33 - Canucks vs. Blue Jackets

Status
Not open for further replies.

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
Honestly, I am going to miss the CBJ

I'm not convinced the league divisions next year is set in stone. Unless we end up having Quebec in our division similar to how Winnipeg was in the SE this year and last...I still see Phoenix moving to QC and that will cause another change.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
I'm not convinced the league divisions next year is set in stone. Unless we end up having Quebec in our division similar to how Winnipeg was in the SE this year and last...I still see Phoenix moving to QC and that will cause another change.

It's just as possible a team moves to Seattle, is it not?

Shareefruck

Apr 2, 2005
Vancouver, BC
We should just completely and mercilessly turn on Zombo because of this one GDT.

The Canuck way!

(Sure, anyone can make awesome GDTs for these mean-nothing games-- let's see him do it in the playoffs!)

Intoewsables

Jul 30, 2009
Toronto
We should just completely and mercilessly turn on Zombo because of this one GDT.

The Canuck way!

(Sure, anyone can make awesome GDTs for these mean-nothing games-- let's see him do it in the playoffs!)

:biglaugh:

Trade Zombo! Good market to sell in right now, maybe we can get a draft pick or something.

Last edited:

luongo321

Apr 12, 2011

The Canuck way!

He's gonna choke more than our power play in the SCFinals. :sarcasm:

Shareefruck

Apr 2, 2005
Vancouver, BC
He's gonna choke more than our power play in the SCFinals. :sarcasm:
As the playoffs roll by, he'll have built up a reputation around here as some sort of legendary GDT maker. Rumors will begin to circulate about how he's got something really incredible up his sleeve for the Cup final-- A GDT so glorious, it will leave grown men weeping on their knees. After months of nervous hysteria and sleep deprivation, he finally cracks under the pressure. Canucks win the cup, but in the absence of a fitting GDT, fans riot anyways.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->