BRUINS GDT GAME 33 5:07 PM - THE BEAR wants to Sabre dance - NESN, NHLN (US), WBOS-FM 92.9

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Jack says that JFK is “blossoming before our eyes.”

Brick says that the PP with Backes and NOT Krejci gives them the best chance to score.

What?

Ridiculous. Both guys are beyond stale at this point and just trotting out the company lines. I never opt for the local broadcast over NBCSN when you can chose from both.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
I very rarely have criticized Sweeney but he has to do something to help this forward group. At the least replace the likes of terrible Cave and Acciari with AHL guys like Zack S and Hughes who at least have talent.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Sucks to lose two games in a row by a goal then an ENG after having a goal in each game robbed from them. Really awful stuff from the refs. Tonight lack of finish cost them big, as usual. Cassidy was a big reason for the loss as well. At some point he needed to buy a clue and realize the same damn Buf line was killing his matchup all night long. Ended up losing the game. His PP units were f***ing moronic as well. Poorly coached game.

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
I loathe when the officials screw up like this. Dead in the head is so accurate. It cost the Bruins points in the last two games. Those could be crucial.

Reactions: BMC

Bridges31

Sweep the leg!
Oct 7, 2007
NH
At what point does management try and trade vets (I.e Krug) for prospects and start looking toward next season?

These long term injuries were not surprises. Bergy, Chara were both known long term injuries. They knew McAvoy would be out for a while before coming back and all of that factored in to Sweeney and co. sitting on their ass without finding replacements for them. The only conclusion I have is that they knew this was a rebuilding season from the start.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
Fun stuff that a second night in a row is a loss by 1 prior to the EN after we have a goal stolen from us though.

Could have had 4 points, at minimum 2, have 0 instead.
Mistakes happen... but this crapping of the pants with the puck in the crease is becoming a serious problem. Let play go, later on they can say they meant to blow play dead.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
I loathe when the officials screw up like this. Dead in the head is so accurate. It cost the Bruins points in the last two games. Those could be crucial.

I think Bruins being dumb cost them points.Pinches at bad times .Wide open tops of nets and shoot puck along ice.It goes on and on.Cassidy needs to smarten up to.He loves to blame others but never himself.Eichel line killed him all nite long and he never adjusted.

Reactions: Strafer

badbrewin

Sponsor
Jan 13, 2007
Montreal
I very rarely have criticized Sweeney but he has to do something to help this forward group. At the least replace the likes of terrible Cave and Acciari with AHL guys like Zack S and Hughes who at least have talent.
There are only so many times that you can continue to outwork your opponents and have nothing to show for it, before the letdown sets in...that time is coming, trust me.

BBB24

Aug 12, 2010
Saskatchewan
This team is in serious trouble.
Wouldn’t say serious, when you add DeBrusk and Bergy up front and Chara and Miller on the back end, they will be better from the subtraction by addition. They can take Kampfer and Grzelcyk out and Acciari and Cave can go.

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
Sucks to lose two games in a row by a goal then an ENG after having a goal in each game robbed from them. Really awful stuff from the refs. Tonight lack of finish cost them big, as usual. Cassidy was a big reason for the loss as well. At some point he needed to buy a clue and realize the same damn Buf line was killing his matchup all night long. Ended up losing the game. His PP units were ****ing moronic as well. Poorly coached game.

The coach is working with maybe 5-6 NHL level talent up front. The guy should be coach of the year with this garbage line up

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Wouldn’t say serious, when you add DeBrusk and Bergy up front and Chara and Miller on the back end, they will be better from the subtraction by addition. They can take Kampfer and Grzelcyk out and Acciari and Cave can go.

Yea that still not enough.They need a top 6 winger who can score.And I never ever want to see Nordstom again in top 6 after xmas..Rediculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->