Thank you Howard. That's all.

<------------
Hope you like horse :)

1101251_empty_plate_with_fork_and_knife.jpg

;)

Eastopia

Custom Title User
May 26, 2012
Sheesh. Howard really came through for us tonight, making a good case for those 5 big ones. Good win.

f1seb

Apr 7, 2007
Well, if they still had Perry, Getzlaf and Selanne on the ice, they probably would've scored on that last chance. Oh well, more salt in the wounds. I like it!!

RedWingsNow*

Awesome game by Howard.
Wings get 4 huge points.
Now lets trade for Robidas

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
I'm going to enjoy this night. Just beat the Ducks in back-to-back games and we find out Jarnkrok's coming over to play for Grand Rapids.

Great end to the weekend!

DatsyukianDeke*

lol Duck fans whine as much as their players. They will be having a meltdown in their GDT. Honestly, they aren't as good as their fans think.

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
Red Wings were clearly out of gas in that third period. Howard made some huge saves.

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
Ducks fans don't get any more upset than when they lose to Detroit. Quite a sight.

Great game by Howard.

RedWingsNow*

People criticizing Getzlaf, Perry and Selanne are off base.

In that situation, the tripping call essentially ruins the Duck's comeback hopes. I have no problem giving the refs the what for at that point. Very little to lose.

chances14

Jan 7, 2010
Michigan
People criticizing Getzlaf, Perry and Selanne are off base.

In that situation, the tripping call essentially ruins the Duck's comeback hopes. I have no problem giving the refs the what for at that point. Very little to lose.

the captain and 2 assistants on your team should not be getting kicked out because they are yelling at the refs. i don't care what the situation is.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad