Laval Rocket: Game 32: Laval @ Toronto (Laval Wins 4-2)

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
solid first for sure but good to see Ylonen stand out as he got his 3rd pt in 6 games since returning from injury where he missed almost a month.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
This is why I love Fleury so much. He's good at hockey. He's mobile. But he can crush guys.

On 91.9 Sports, in one of his weekly segments, Bouchard described Fleury as being one of the last of a dying breed. And he encourages him to use that physicality more.

He should have been playing with Romanov all year. (In Laval) I see that pairing growing together for some reason.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I would say it most likely mean he got some small injury.

just like Hillis the coaching staff doesn't seem to trust him, but next year they shouldn't have all these bodies and hopefully a normal schedule so both should get their looks in and I expect both to be much better. I went into the season thinking Khisamutdinov would be a worse Avtsin but while he hasn't played much and only has 1 pt, he's shown flashes that have impressed me.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
just like Hillis the coaching staff doesn't seem to trust him, but next year they shouldn't have all these bodies and hopefully a normal schedule so both should get their looks in and I expect both to be much better. I went into the season thinking Khisamutdinov would be a worse Avtsin but while he hasn't played much and only has 1 pt, he's shown flashes that have impressed me.

I don't think Bouchard would put Brook ahead of him at forward if he was fully healthy. I could be wrong though.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
My IPTV provider recently added AHL network (awesome)
The feed has no commentary for some reason is this normal?
I switched to RDS but I’m trying to figure out why no commentary on the feed. The other game showing on the network has play by play. I’m wondering if there is only the French feed available and they decided to mute it. :huh:

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
My IPTV provider recently added AHL network (awesome)
The feed has no commentary for some reason is this normal?
I switched to RDS but I’m trying to figure out why no commentary on the feed. The other game showing on the network has play by play. I’m wondering if there is only the French feed available and they decided to mute it. :huh:

AHLTV has a English commentary (most likely from radio).

phillytennis

Mar 4, 2012
Laurent Dauphin and Eric Veilleux... could be helpful fourth line players with the Habs... Harvey Pinel has potential... Ylonen a possible second or third liner with the Habs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad